BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Pour Homme Coffret (New Version):-1x Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml/2.5oz-1x After Shave Balm 50ml/1.6oz-1x Shower Gel 50ml/1.6oz+-Ideal both for personal use & as a gift Product Line: Dolce & GabbanaProduct Size: 3pcs

Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
I received a Sample of this from Sephora, and gave it to my husband to try. It was long lasting, but the scent just wasn't as nice as the Armani Aqua di Gio that he usually wears.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Very heavy strong fragrance. Smells great if you like a heavier longer wearing fragrance. More winter fragrance than a summer or spring because I feel it's a bit heavy.
Taylor N.
Hewitt, TX
Ffdcccchsnn sbsjbx sbhd xbshshhx, x x BBC gwwhshdx s as x xhsjssx xssss x zbsnx xx for you know that you can get it was the other day or the other day or the other day.
Karin M.
Burke, VA
Got this for my husband for Christmas a few years ago. It's probably a little "sweet" smelling compared to his other colognes, but it smells SO nice on him!
Secilly J.
Hamilton, AL
Amazing smell that last awhile. I love my perfume and I would define try pay the money to get more when this runs out. It's a clean crisp flowery smell.
Darlene A.
Montebello, CA
Bought this cologne for my husband and even he had to Admit I made a great choice. Just him
Spraying this makes me want to be next to him more.
Christian M.
Sonora, CA
Dolce and Gabbana Pour Homme is a sweet, crisp smell. It has a drawn smell that covers any order you had before. Love the sweet aroma.
Angelica G.
Ramseur , NC
My dad has this and absolutely loves it he even keeps one on deck for when the other one is going to finish. He absolutely loves it!!!
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love it my partner loves it. Sometimes he'll pile on a little too much and it get pungent. But all innsll its an amazing cologne.
Anja G.
This is one of my favorite scents, especially the traces of it left after a long day when it has mixed with natural body scents.