DOK CR22 3 Port Smart Phone Charger with Speaker uploaded by Ale D.

BY DOK

Organi Charge any 3 portable media devices including phones, simultaneously, in one location- Charge SCD Smart Current Detection adjusts the current flow to ensure proper charging to each device- Play Display and listen to one device on Doks speaker system while charging- Universal Compatible with any smart device- Speaker system Plays a device through its speaker while charging-Features- Compatible cradle for Smart phones and MP3 players- Holds up to 3 devices while charging in cradles- High Quality Speaker System to Play Smart Devices- Surge protection built-in- Tidy-Cable organizer feature- 4W output power- Power ONOFF switch- Power ONOFF indicator- AC 110V50Hz~AC 240V60Hz AC Power UL Approved- Dimension - 10-63 L x 6-25 W x 4-88 H in- SKU: JSK691 see more...

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
My friend has one of these and they are truly life changing. Forget the cords, the adapters, and the constant "too short cord." This sits so perfectly on a desk and allows you to easily dock your devices without clutter or confusion. They also charge very fast!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dock cr22 3 port smart phone charger with speaker it's really amazing it really meets your expectations with this product you can do so many things at a time I recommend to all it's worth the price
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
This thing is a great buy.
It holds your iphone and ipad perfectly
The speaker is not super duper loud but for a small speaker it blasts and sounds clear
Samantha H.
Being an apple friendly user and having multiple items this charging station is amazing. Wasn't priced too bad I'd say it was worth it.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Monique B.
My whole family loves using this charger/ music blaster lol. i think it is durable and sturdy and a battery saver. buy it now!
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I like tjis, I'm getting a brand new iPad from school and I'm interested in this. It's a little bit pricy though
Monica M.
Houston , TX
If you have an office you need this for comfort and use for all apple products and good quality speaker
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Lahouati A.
We can hear songs ???
Melissa K.
Deptford
Where can I find a product like this?
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
This is just on another level. If you have one, does it charge quick ?
Ale D.
CAÑADA DE GOMEZ 4158
A MI ME GUSTA Y ME SIRVIO .!!! A ALGUNO LE INTERESA'???