DOK CR22 3 Port Smart Phone Charger with Speaker uploaded by Ale D.

BY DOK #11 in Cell Phone Chargers

Organi Charge any 3 portable media devices including phones, simultaneously, in one location- Charge SCD Smart Current Detection adjusts the current flow to ensure proper charging to each device- Play Display and listen to one device on Doks speaker system while charging- Universal Compatible with any smart device- Speaker system Plays a device through its speaker while charging-Features- Compatible cradle for Smart phones and MP3 players- Holds up to 3 devices while charging in cradles- High Quality Speaker System to Play Smart Devices- Surge protection built-in- Tidy-Cable organizer feature- 4W output power- Power ONOFF switch- Power ONOFF indicator- AC 110V50Hz~AC 240V60Hz AC Power UL Approved- Dimension - 10-63 L x 6-25 W x 4-88 H in- SKU: JSK691 see more...

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Samantha H.
Being an apple friendly user and having multiple items this charging station is amazing. Wasn't priced too bad I'd say it was worth it.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
I like tjis, I'm getting a brand new iPad from school and I'm interested in this. It's a little bit pricy though
Yolanda L.
Techie Expert
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I seen this used at a party once.. it was cool. I would love to purchase one.
Sarah E.
Enid, OK
Pricey. works great! I use this like everyday! would recommend to any tech junky!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dock cr22 3 port smart phone charger with speaker it's really amazing it really meets your expectations with this product you can do so many things at a time I recommend to all it's worth the price
Monica M.
If you have an office you need this for comfort and use for all apple products and good quality speaker
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
This thing is a great buy.
It holds your iphone and ipad perfectly
The speaker is not super duper loud but for a small speaker it blasts and sounds clear
Stephanie C.
Warren , MI
This is just on another level. If you have one, does it charge quick ?
Melissa K.
Deptford
Where can I find a product like this?
Ale D.
CAÑADA DE GOMEZ 4158
A MI ME GUSTA Y ME SIRVIO .!!! A ALGUNO LE INTERESA'???