Dohm-SS by Marpac.  The Original Sound Conditioner

Dohm-SS by Marpac. The Original Sound Conditioner

BY GENERIC #94 in Spa Accessories

Dohm-SS by Marpac. The Original Sound Conditioner, formerly known as the Sleepmate/Sound Screen 580A: Creates the soothing sound of rushing air, known as "white noise"- the single speed of the Dohm-SS is the higher of the two speeds available on the Dohm-DS/ Provides excellent noise-masking capabilities and a soft comfortable background sound where it might otherwise be too quiet Perfect for baby nurseries, day care centers, college dorms, apartments, or any sleep environment where unwanted, disturbing or intrusive noise is a problem Made of durable plastic Suitable for home, office or travel Made in the USA; UL listed; one year limited warranty see more...

Dohm-SS by Marpac.  The Original Sound Conditioner
Dohm-SS by Marpac. The Original Sound Conditioner
Katie W.
Wauwatosa, WI
I got one of these after I saw one in my therapists office. I use it every night. It is very soothing and relaxing. I am one of those people that can't sleep without some kind of noise in the background, so I'd usually leave a fan on. But when I saw this, I was eager to try it, so if you are someone like me I would highly recommend it.
Bethany R.
I used these by the doors of the waiting area when I worked as a counseling intern in the counseling center on campus while earning my master degree. I loved it! It's quiet, but very effective. I used it to help ensure client confidentiality. I recommend these.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Can I just say how much I love my sound machine?!? It's such a blessing, really helps me sleep through the train and rustle and bustle of the people around my complex! It's one of the best white noise makers out there! My entire family has one!
Heather H.
These are pricey (usually between $30-$50) which seems like a lot considering it only emits 1 "sound" (essentially the same sound a fan makes) but it's very soothing and perfect for when you prefer the sound of a fan without the air blowing.
Amanda H.
Bought this #marpac sound machine online for my daughter when she was born. Four years later it's such a lifesaver!! Especially when we're at the campground and people are noisy all hours of the night it drowns all the noise out!
Maia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
We use this in my sons misery and our bedroom. It's the perfect sound - we all sleep great. It drowns out outside noises and small creaks in the house. It's not a bad price either!
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best thing ever. My baby has always slept through the night with this and helps the hubs and I sleep deeper as well. Life.saver.
Ellie N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this sound machine. It is my life SAVER. It's the only reason I can ever fall to sleep
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this machine. I bought one for myself because I have to sleep with the sound of a fan and this works perfectly. It blocks most noises and it's small enough to pack in a travel bag. I would recommend it!
Brandi D.
Music to my ears. I have really bad tinnitus (ringing in my ears) and can't stand to sleep in silence. Sometimes it's too cold for a fan so this was a perfect solution. It's easy to use and I've had mine for years and never had a problem with it. It has even held up well to traveling and TSA and airline employees throwing it around in my bag.
Rachek K.
Perkasie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they make a battery operated one?
Ashley K.
Miamisburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this? Is it battery operated? Or just plugs in
Gabrielle M.
What exactly is the purpose of this product
McKenzie B.
Spokane Vly, WA
What does this product do?
Amy M.
Is this for white noise?