BY DOHENY

Thicker for even longer lasting durability. Quality, no leak valves can be filled with water from garden hose. Water-inflate 1/2 to 3/4 full. see more...

Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
For years, I watched my in-laws struggle with closing their pool. It made the end of the summer season even more gloomy. They hired a pool company to come in and close the pool last year and the pool company recommended these Doheny Water Bags to put over the tarp. They bought eight, and what a lifesaver they've become. They aren't heavy like 50-lb sandbags. They leave a nice long seal to prevent wind from lifting the flaps. Great product!
Valerie T.
Fairfield, NJ
I use these on my pool cover in the winter to keep it from blowing up in the wind where there are gaps between the ties. They work pretty well and last a long time. I had mine for about 6 years before one of them got a hole I had to replace it.
Olivia N.
Knoxville, TN
I wasn't completely satisfied with this product maybe it feels a little different it would have been a different story
GaruTips G.
I constantly use this product and I really liked it. I recommend it as it is of very good quality
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
I'm really just here to complete a badge. So how is everyone's night going ?
Genesis nazaret J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Anny C.