Home & GardenOutdoorsDoheny
HTH Sock It Shock n Swim (18 lb) - Doheny

Doheny HTH Sock It Shock n Swim (18 lb.) - Doheny

by Doheny

Tired of waiting to swim after treating your pool with shock? Using only 45% available chlorine, this shock kills bacteria, controls algae and helps to clarify pool water. Buffered to protect pH levels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doheny HTH Sock It Shock n Swim (18 lb.) - Doheny!
How would you rate this product?
I have been using this shock for many yrs I have tried other and I jjust like this one you can treat the pool and then in awhile you can swim again no long waiting .The water is clean and clear.
Mariposa, CA
Doheny HTH Sock It Shock n Swim (18 lb.) - Doheny uploaded by Mary G.
Love it! It took our pool from Green to clean in less than an hr!!! It is definitely our go to product for the summer months!
Vassar, MI
We have a pool and always have a jug of this on hand. When we need to use it varies depending on weather and pool usage. works great and pool ready to hop in again the next day!
Des Moines , IA
Great price point and it keeps my water clean and clear. I had issues with cloudy was and this fixed that
I would use this shock before and after my family would swim and it works! I was having issues with the water not clear because of all the products on people that would run off into the water. I would put shock and it would help keep the water clear and clean.
It is a bit exPensive tho but guess what otherwise it is totally good It's a Super thing I love this product good excellent and fantastic. I am recommending this to everyone

Looking for your answer?