BY DOGSWELL

Chicken Tenders br Treats for All Dogs With Flaxseed Oil Vitamins 2 Easy-to-Tear 1 92% Chicken 6 Natural Smokey Goodness 5 Natural with Added Zinc Vitamins 4 No Grain, Corn, Wheat or Soy Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin Coat br Who says the dog days of summer have to come to an end? Not us. With the tender, smokey goodness of Dogswell Grillers, your dog gets his own pass at the grill all year round. Our Grillers are made with 100% USA-sourced, high-quality chicken and fortified with vitamins to help keep him looking his best. Here s to chasing the endless summer. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein .48.00% br Crude Fat .5.00% br Crude Fiber .2.00% br Moisture .28.00% br Zinc .100 mg kg br Vitamin A .5,000 IU kg Vitamin # .500 IU kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids* .2.50% Omega 3 Fatty Acids* .0.50% 888-559-8833 see more...

• Does anyone know if these are made in China? Looking for new trea...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the other brand ?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am very picky on what treats to give my dogs." in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these treats." in 1 review
Dominique F.
Naperville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these treats. I usually make all my dog's treats as I like to know exactly what she's eating but these are semi-healthy and seem to have a great taste.
Stef P.
I am very picky on what treats to give my dogs. These are great because they are healthy and they love them.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
My dog really loves these treats, though he is little and can't have more than 1/2 per day
Jessica C.
New Fairfield , CT
Great alternative for treats for dogs, these are yummy for them and healthy for the dog.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
My mother brought these for her dog and gave me some to try. My dog really enjoys them!
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
My pup loves these! She even knows what the package looks like. They are pretty healthy for her too
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Is this as good as the other brand ?
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
Does anyone know if these are made in China? Looking for new treat options that don't come from China.