BY DOGSWELL

Treats for all Dogs Enriched with Antioxidants Natural with Added Vitamins & Omega 3 s With Flaxseed & Vitamins Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin & Coat Cage Free Chicken No Added Hormones No Antibiotics No Fillers No By products Great source of vitamins.  Rich in Protein.  Digestible.  Low in fat. Dogswell®...Because Dogs Are Family Too™ Real Chicken Breast Jerky with Added Nutrients: No Byproducts No BHA/BHT No Antibiotics No Added Salt No Added Hormones No Artificial Flavors No Artificial Colors No Fillers No Wheat No Flour No Corn No Soy No Sugar No Gluten Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....60% Crude Fat.....1% Crude Fat.....1% Crude Fiber.....1% Moisture.....16% Vitamin E.....500 i.u./kg Vitamin A.....5,000 i.u./kg Omega 3 Fatty Acids.....0.05% Dogswell® is proud to donate to animal rescue groups and sh see more...

• Does your dogs love this product? my dogs are really picky. I would...3 Answers
Dogswell Vitality Dog Chews
  • "My dog has heart palpitations every time I pull the Vitality chews out of the cupboard.The pet store I shop at only sells the chicken and duck flavors and my dog loves both, but I can't vouch for the salmon or tilapia flavors." in 3 reviews
  • "They are really good for them too.. Much better than rawhide which makes my dogs sick!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these treats, i love that they are made with all natural ingredients and its a brand that i trust." in 1 review
  • "My dog has a sensitive stomach and these treats are great for him!" in 1 review
  • "great "healthy" snack for any dogs, they have better ingredients than other dog treats which is a plus." in 1 review
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Vancouver
These Natural Chicken Dog jerky strips are awesome! My dog loves this brand of dog jerky!! Its easy on the tummy in my opinion. Has a natural smell to it. You get your bang for your buck for sure. Packaging can get lost among the tons of other treats. But this brand rocks!!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Pet Lover Expert
Such a better option in a world where dog treats are made with junk !! High quality treat my babes love them
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I trust this brand! My dog has not had any weird side effects from eating these jerky treats. She loves them so much but I do wish they were a little softer though. If your doggie has sensitive teeth or gums you may want to choose something a little softer.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
My dogs love these!!! They are really good for them too.. Much better than rawhide which makes my dogs sick! The only thing is to make sure you put the open bag into a Ziploc baggy to keep them from drying out. If they dry out they just get hard and brittle.. they can still eat them but they are better fresher.
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
Tulsa, OK
Rene S.
Rene S.
Waldorf, MD
Break into small pieces for your little ones or give a whole one to the big ones to keep them occupied. love that they're natural and nutritious.
Charli M.
Charli M.
bonita
My dogs love these and they have few ingredients. Its a great treat that you can feed and not feel guilty because its healthy.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Austin, TX
My big puppy loves these. They keep him satisfied and away from shoes and furniture legs. We even use them as rewards and training treats from time to time!
Jamita E.
Jamita E.
Vicksburg, MS
My dog loves this stuff! Whenever he hears or sees the bag he begins to jump and beg. He loves the taste and I love that it is good for him.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Rochester, NH
Our baby loves these! She expects one every night. She has a tough time with most things as she has a very sensitive belly, and these are healthy for her to boot! Love the all natural dog treats!!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fontana, CA
Does your dogs love this product? my dogs are really picky. I would love to try this product out especially since it has no by-products! but let me know does your dog start wagging his tail when they see the bag?