BY DOGSWELL

Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin & Coat with Flaxseed & Vitamins Natural with Added Vitamins & Minerals. Cage-Free Chicken - Our cage-free chickens are raised without added growth hormones or added steroids and provide amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone. Flaxseed & Canola Oils - Flaxseed and canola oils are a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat.  Canola oil is an excellent source of fat for energy and contains half the saturated fat found in other vegetable oils commonly used in pet food. Cranberries & Blueberries - Co. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Kate R.
Kate R.
Middletown, PA
I found this brand at my food store on sale. Bought it and it's one of my dog favorites. I love that meats are th first ingredients and it's not all corn meal n gluten products. Always pick up a few cans as a special dinner for my dog.
Ka l.
Ka l.
Dogswell Vitality Canned Dog Food is decent. My dog likes it. I don't give it to her all the time.