BY DOGSWELL VEGGIE LIFE

Glucosamine & Chondroitin With Omega 3 s Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Natural with added Vitamin E, Glucasamine & Chondroitin Cage Free Chicken Benefits: Low in fat Great source of vitamin E Digestible & long lasting Helps maintain healthy joints Nutritious & delicious chew treat Enriched with Antioxidants No Byproducts No Added Hormones No Antibiotics No Added Salt No BHA / BHT No Artificial Flavors No Fillers No Wheat No Flour No Corn No Soy No Sugar For Adult Dogs - Enriched with Antioxidants Helps maintain healthy joints Rich in Protein Digestible All Natural Chicken Low in Fat Guaranteed Analysis Nutritional Information - One Treat Crude Protein 34% , Crude Fat 0.6% , Crude Fat 3% , Crude Fiber 2.5% , Moisture 22% , Vitamin E 100 i.u./0.01kg , Glucosamine * 2000mg/kg , Chondroitin * 1000mg/kg *This compound i see more...

Mallory T.
My dog is allergic to everything! including flax seed which seems to be in a lot of healtheir foods and treats. With Happy Hips there the ingredients are only the chicken and fruit and my dog begs for them! They aren't expensive compared to others with limited ingredients. My dog also really likes the strips of chicken.
Dana S.
These treats are one of the only treats my picky little pug will eat. I like that they are fruit and chicken, not a bunch of junk...And, she seems to like that it's real chicken! The apple and chicken ones are her favorite.
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This looks amazing! My Pomeranian is 2 years old and I know they are prone to hip/joint problems.
I don't like feeding him jerky because it's so fat and unhealthy.
I might have to give these a try! He can't say no to treats!
Jennifer L.
My hound loves these! He is getting a little older but acts like he's still a puppy. Loves the flavor. This is all around a good treat I would definitely recommend on purchasing. Picky dogs loves it too
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our god LOVES these. Apples and meat make for a happy dog. He would freak out whenever we opened a bag of these. Sadly we recently discovered he has a chicken allergy so we had to stop buying these. But as a whole, the brand puts out amazing products.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
My Saint Bernard loved these little treats. Happy hips is a good name for this product. He loved the way they tasted and they seemed to make a difference when he was aging
Emily J.
We try and be conscious of buying hip and joint treats and food for our GSD. He loved these treats. Normally he isn't a huge fan of hard treats but he loves these.
Stephanie S.
York, PA
I myself is an vegetarian! So when it comes to my children (aka dogs) I like to take steps to ensure healthiness! They love the banana and no guilt is involved!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little dog absolutely loves these treats. Technically he would eat anything cause he's a big fatty that loves food but he goes crazy over these.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
My dog is over weight and short and started it getting harder for her to get up, especially her back feet. These seem to ease the struggle for her
Nicole L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm going to be getting a German Shepherd Puppy in October. I know they're known for having problems with their hips. Do these truly work? If so, can puppies have them or just adults?
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any success with these?
Kristen W.
I have a black lab and i know they have bad hip problems. Would these be great to give to help with them? Shes about 6 years old and some times i can see it when she walks. How expensive are they?
Melissa A.
How do you know it's a good idea to give this to your dog? Vet recommend? Or preventative?