BY DOGSWELL

Preferred 3 to 1 in Taste Tests! Chicken & Chickpea Recipe. Vet Approved. Approved for All Lifestages. Chicken:  Cage-Free Chicken, with no added hormones is high in protein, low in fat, low in cholesterol and provides an optimal source of protein and amino acids essential for muscle development. Chickpeas:  Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine.  Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production.  Fiber is important in aid. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog really loves this dog food d and I am pleased , I got from pet store and is very great value and affordable to buy. I recommend to everyone
Bethany H.
Berlin Hts, OH
Great food, my dogs loved the salmon and chickpea formula. Sadly nobody local sells it anymore so i had to switch them to something else :-(
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
My pet lovessss the taste of this dog food brand. They always gets excited when I bring out the bag lol
Korbel S.
South Park, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great quality food if your dog needs low glycemic diet. High quality ingredients with no by products.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
Dry dog food is always good for your dogs, but this product is great!! My dogs absolutely adore it.
Mindy T.
I wonder if my dog would like this because she is picky and don't like a lot of dog food
Lupe G.
This is good for dogs nutritions so i say its not a bad product over all and i reccommend
Alessandra M.
Mississauga, ON
I found this was great quality and great for pets with sensitivities to certain foods
Claire G.
This is so good my cousin says her dog loves them. I highly recommend.!!¡¡
Maria H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you have seen any benefits on your dog with this food? For example on hair or health or something??
kristina b.
I haven't seen any specifics on this food as far as breed or size of dogs. Can someone tell me if this is good for large breed dogs? I was told to only feed our puppy large breed specific foods.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Would this be okay for a large breed dog with a sensitive stomach?
Kat A.
Is this good for dogs about 2 years old? Or should they be older to eat this? ?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Has anyone noticed any GI upset when using this brand of dog food or does their system seem to handle the food well?