BY DOGSWELL

Preferred 3 to 1 in Taste Tests! Chicken & Chickpea Recipe. Vet Approved. Approved for All Lifestages. Chicken:  Cage-Free Chicken, with no added hormones is high in protein, low in fat, low in cholesterol and provides an optimal source of protein and amino acids essential for muscle development. Chickpeas:  Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine.  Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production.  Fiber is important in aid. see more...

Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would recommend this to any dog lover owner ! It's a good price I guess and well o would always struggle with my dog because she wouldn't eat certain of these but then I came across these and she seems to be loving them.a lot
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Dogswell Nutrisca is one of the best foods on the market. In addition to being grain free it is also certified by the glycemic research institution as a low glycemic food. The main binder that they use in addition to meat is chick peas which are an amazing source of nutrients and are environmentally friendly. This won't make your dog lose weight if they don't need to, but is a great way to maintain a healthy weight for your dog among other things. An all around great food. No wheat, corn, soy or artificial colors or flavors. Made in the USA at a well respected plant. 👍👍
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
My dog is sensitive to wheat, chicken, Soy and rice products. This is the only food that she will actually eat ( we have went through over 5 different brands both low and high end). This makes her coat extremely healthy and shiny. Her nails are nice and strong, as well as her ear no longer gets infections. It helps her maintain a healthy weight. Over all, I love this brand! And my pup does too! I recommended to get the small 4 lb bag for small breeds to maintain the freshness. I also recommend disposing of unused product after 5 months, and getting a new batch so your pup does not get sick. Keep the good in an airtight container! And keep away from moisture and sunlight.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
My pomeranian is super picky about his food sometimes. His stomach is a little sensitive to grains and things. Once we found this brand and specifically this flavor he has not had nearly as much stomach problems. It's more expensive than some of the other cheaper brands but not overly expensive and it's healthy. I find mine at Kroger or online. Between $10-30.
Mark G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
My 2 dogs love the salmon and chick pea formula. One has a sensitive stomach and this solved the problem right off the bat. Well worth the price, about the same as most other premium brands...ie. Blue Buffalo
Nicole D.
North Providence, RI
This is our one and only dog food for our dog. It's extremely high quality and my dogs skin issues went completely away after being on this. We've rotated from chicken to the salmon and the lamb, but the chicken and chickpea is his favorite!
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
An amazing product good food with great ingredients. My 10 year old American Bulldog Karma enjoyed it but she enjoys almost everything except for healthy stuff even though this is healthy I still manage to get her to eat it
Hanna K.
Casselberry, FL
I trust this dog food. I'm happy with the ingredients in this formula, such as, no grains. Nothing harmful is in this product. I feel good about giving her this to eat vs other brands. I'm sure my dog is happy too.
Kendra A.
Kingston, MA
This is a great quality dry food, and I highly recommend it. It has quality ingredients with good sources of protein, and no artificial colors or flavors!
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
After analyzing the ingredients, and feeding my cat the Nutrisca Dry Cat Food, I can say with confidence that this is a great food for a great price.
Maria H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do you have seen any benefits on your dog with this food? For example on hair or health or something??
kristina b.
I haven't seen any specifics on this food as far as breed or size of dogs. Can someone tell me if this is good for large breed dogs? I was told to only feed our puppy large breed specific foods.
Sheena W.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be okay for a large breed dog with a sensitive stomach?
Kat A.
Is this good for dogs about 2 years old? Or should they be older to eat this? ?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Has anyone noticed any GI upset when using this brand of dog food or does their system seem to handle the food well?