BY DOGSWELL

Treats for All Dogs Enriched with Antioxidants Natural with Added Vitamin E Helps Maintain a Happy, Healthy Lifestyle Cage Free Chicken No Added Hormones No Antibiotics No Fillers No By products Helps maintain a Happy, Healthy Lifestyle.  Rich in Protein.  Digestible.  Low in fat. Dogswell®...Because Dogs Are Family Too™ Real Chicken Breast Jerky with Added Nutrients: No By Products No BHA/BHT No Antibiotics No Added Salt No Added Hormones No Artificial Flavors No Artificial Colors No Fillers No Wheat No Flour No Corn No Soy No Sugar Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....60% Crude Fat.....1% Crude Fat.....5% Crude Fiber.....1% Moisture.....16% Vitamin E.....100 i.u./kg Dogswell® is proud to donate to animal rescue groups and shelters. We welcome your feedback 888-559-8833 ; see more...

Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Good food for dog they will love it..I know my dog loves this. I buy this all the time for him
Cori S.
Cori S.
Jackson, MI
I don't see the difference between this Product or the rest just like it. i do know that my Dog LOVES chicken jerky no matter the brand so this gets a A just for the taste alone. they come in Big strips, which i have to break up for my dog to chew them properly but other then that. a very good Product!!
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Best investment I made for my dog . He loved them a lot and they were worth the money I spent on them . He loved the chicken ones