BY DOGSWELL

Helps Maintain Healthy Joints With Glucosamine &Amp; Chondroitin 93% Chicken Protein-Rich Natural With Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin &Amp; Vitamin E No Grain, Corn, Wheat, Soy, Gluten Or Animal By-Products.&Nbsp; Treats For Adult Dogs. What Makes Dogswell's&Reg; Artisan Meats Sliders So Great?&Nbsp; They're Like A Burger Made To Order For Your Dog.&Nbsp; Crafted In Small Batches And Made With 100% High Quality Usa-Sourced Beef, They're Fortified With Good Stuff Like Vitamins A&Amp;E And Flaxseed To Help Keep Him Looking His Best.&Nbsp; Open A Bag; He'll Be There Before You Can Say &Quot;Here, Boy!&Quot; Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein.......................... .Min 55.00% Crude Fat..................................Min 12.00% Crude Fiber................................Max 1.00% Moisture..................................Max 25.00% Vitamin E.............................Min 100 Iu/Kg Glucosamine*..................Min 2,000 Mg/Kg Chondroitin Sulfate*........Min 1,000 Mg/Kg 1-888-559-8833 Made In Usa *Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles see more...

Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
My older dog loves Happy Hips! We have purchased a lot of their products. Our younger pup needed something more chewy so we bought these at Petco. Both our dogs love them. The ingredients are healthy and hearty. The price was not bad, either. We will buy these again.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
My dogs love these treats! Another thing that I like about these is that they have the added benefit of being healthy for their joints.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Burbank, IL
My dog loves these and my dog is a pit bull if anyone wanted to know .he begs all day for one
Anne S.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
My old lady pup loves these! I love that they are grain and gluten free along with a few extras to help with her joints. She is nearly 11years old and has quite a difficult time laying down. I have been giving here these treats along with a dog food with joint supplements and am hoping to see a bit of a change in her.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
All dogs love love love this. Would purchase again for my dog as he loves it