BY DOGSWELL

Helps Maintain Healthy Hips & Joints with Glucosamine & Chondroitin. Cage-Free Chicken - Our cage-free chickens are raised without added growth hormones or added steroids and provide amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone. Flaxseed - An antioxidant, flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat.  Flax is a good source of magnesium, phosphorus and copper, and a very good source of dietary fiber, thiamin and manganese.  It also contains vitamins including B group and E. Direct-Fed Microbials – Also known as probiotics, direct-fed microbials contain a source of live naturally-occurring mic. see more...

• My dog has hip problems does this work? How fast does it ...2 Answers
Shelly P.
Edgewood, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this idea of this food to give to my aging dog who has arthritis in his hips- and buy it for him- he just doesn’t eat as much now and I’m not sure if he doesn’t like it, or if he doesn’t need as much? Scored 4 because of the insane price-
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
Good product my dog finds it to be very palatable I haven't noticed any significant increases though in hip help but you never know I just know that my daughter enjoys it it has good ingredients maybe I just didn't use it long enough but she is 10 years old so it might take a miracle and not just dog food
Samantha S.
Sunland, CA
My lab has bad hips and as he's gotten older he struggles so I thought I would try different forms of treats to try to improve it. He seems to really like these and they aren't bad on price either. Of course I can't tell if his hips are being helped by the treats or his medicine, but either way he likes these!
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
My dog has hip problems does this work? How fast does it kick in?