BY DOGSWELL

Treats for Adult Dogs Enriched with Antioxidants Natural with Added Vitamin E, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Antibiotic Free Lamb No Added Hormones No Antibiotics No Fillers No By products Helps Maintain Healthy Joints.  Nutritious & Delicious.  Digestible. Dogswell®...Because Dogs Are Family Too™ Real Chicken Breast Jerky with Added Nutrients: No Byproducts No BHA/BHT No Antibiotics No Added Salt No Added Hormones No Artificial Flavors No Fillers No Wheat No Flour No Corn No Soy No Sugar Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....20% Crude Fat.....3.5% Crude Fiber.....1% Moisture.....15% Vitamin E.....100 i.u./kg Glucosamine*.....2,000 mg./kg Chondroitin*.....1,000 mg/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Dogswell® is proud to donate to anim see more...

• "Holy cow my dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My small dog can have 2 strips a day and that's more than plenty." in 1 review
  • "My dogs and my boyfriends dog absolutely LOVES these." in 1 review
  • "Absolute favorite treat ever." in 1 review
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
My bull terrier has a luxating patella and has Arthitis in his hip also, I started giving him these treats and noticed such a difference in his ability to move around. Highly recommended these
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
My dog has arthritis so I like to give him anything that will help. He did like these treats, but I didn't notice any change in him. Kind of expensive too.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
My older big dog really likes these treats. They seem to take the edge off her hip pain and give her a little more movement.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
AUSTIN, TX
Holy cow my dog loves these! They make a great occasional treat, and the added glucosamine and chondroitin can't hurt.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
If my dog had to choose between this treat and bacon, the bacon would lose. Every dog I've given these to have gone crazy for them. I love that it has the glucosomine in it. It is something often suggested for dachshunds to use. My small dog can have 2 strips a day and that's more than plenty. I break it up in tiny pieces and use it for training. She potty trained real fast once we had these treats on board. Her coat became super silky too. My only problem is they are so hard to find in the shop I get them at because they sell out so fast!
Kati W.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
This worked great on my dog that had hip problems. He loved the treats and always begged for more. I'm not sure how much relief it gave him, but he sure was happy when I got that bag out!
Corrine C.
Corrine C.
Phoenix, AZ
After eating these healthy treats containing glucosamine and chondroitin (the ingredients are helpful for aging joints), it's as if someone installed springs onto my older large breed dog. They make his coat shine, and best of all the make him feel healtheir!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Ellettsville, IN
A good tasty treat. I just wish they duck ones were easier to tear. I have one dog who is only 6lbs and I would like to give her half of one but it is very hard to sometimes, and one those days it is just about the only treat she gets.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Grapevine, TX
I have a 4 pound dog who usually doesn't like treats that require work (chewing anything tough or crunchy), but he loves these!
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , Ny
My mini dachshund absolutely loves these. She will do anything to get one and gets excited as soon as u open the bag. They are a somewhat healtheir alternative to other treats.
Richmond , BC
Does your dog enjoy these? :)
Richmond , BC
Do they come in a bunch of flavors? Ive only purchased chicken.
Carrieann S.
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
So my dog has these moments every once in a while where she is in pain and squeels and wont walk and the vet said to give her aspirin I feel like it's some kind of arthritis would these help any tips?