BY DOGSWELL

Treats for Adult Dogs Enriched with Antioxidants Natural with Added Vitamin E, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Helps Maintain Healthy Joints Antibiotic Free Lamb No Added Hormones No Antibiotics No Fillers No By products Helps Maintain Healthy Joints.  Nutritious & Delicious.  Digestible. Dogswell®...Because Dogs Are Family Too™ Real Chicken Breast Jerky with Added Nutrients: No Byproducts No BHA/BHT No Antibiotics No Added Salt No Added Hormones No Artificial Flavors No Fillers No Wheat No Flour No Corn No Soy No Sugar Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....20% Crude Fat.....3.5% Crude Fiber.....1% Moisture.....15% Vitamin E.....100 i.u./kg Glucosamine*.....2,000 mg./kg Chondroitin*.....1,000 mg/kg * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Dogswell® is proud to donate to anim see more...

Dogswell Happy Hips Dog Chews
  • "My small dog can have 2 strips a day and that's more than plenty." in 1 review
  • "My dogs and my boyfriends dog absolutely LOVES these." in 1 review
  • "Absolute favorite treat ever." in 1 review
  • "Holy cow my dog loves these!" in 1 review
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will be a little late to the party but I don't know if you think of anything else I can do to help you feel better soon and that you are having a good day and I will be there at those times work for you
Liz A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have a ton of vitamins and minerals in them for dogs as well as glucosamine to help with their joints. My dogs love the way they taste and are always super excited to have these as a treat.
Jessica F.
If my dog had to choose between this treat and bacon, the bacon would lose. Every dog I've given these to have gone crazy for them. I love that it has the glucosomine in it. It is something often suggested for dachshunds to use. My small dog can have 2 strips a day and that's more than plenty. I break it up in tiny pieces and use it for training. She potty trained real fast once we had these treats on board. Her coat became super silky too. My only problem is they are so hard to find in the shop I get them at because they sell out so fast!
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The chicken version is far easier to find than the lamb, but after recently discovering that our Cocker has a chicken allergy we switched over to the lamb and rice. We use these because of the Glucosamine and Chondroitin in them. Our pup has bad hips, so we try to always have treats on hand that have any added benefit in helping his issue. He really likes these and gets very excited when we get one out for him. The treat can be broken up into smaller piece or left whole, for a super treat.
Julia V.
Redlands, CA
I got this for my dog with arthritis in her hips. I didn't actually think that it would help, but there was a noticeable difference in the way she walked after I started giving these treats to her. They're very expensive, but worth it.
Sarah B.
Ellettsville, IN
A good tasty treat. I just wish they duck ones were easier to tear. I have one dog who is only 6lbs and I would like to give her half of one but it is very hard to sometimes, and one those days it is just about the only treat she gets.
Chelsea S.
Butler, PA
My bull terrier has a luxating patella and has Arthitis in his hip also, I started giving him these treats and noticed such a difference in his ability to move around. Highly recommended these
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
This worked great on my dog that had hip problems. He loved the treats and always begged for more. I'm not sure how much relief it gave him, but he sure was happy when I got that bag out!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
My poodles love duck- especially these delicious treats! Not all dogs like to chew on tough bones, these are more like dried duck breast, and a hit with my 'not a fan of chewing' dog.
Corrine C.
Phoenix, AZ
After eating these healthy treats containing glucosamine and chondroitin (the ingredients are helpful for aging joints), it's as if someone installed springs onto my older large breed dog. They make his coat shine, and best of all the make him feel healtheir!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does your dog enjoy these? :)
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Do they come in a bunch of flavors? Ive only purchased chicken.
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
So my dog has these moments every once in a while where she is in pain and squeels and wont walk and the vet said to give her aspirin I feel like it's some kind of arthritis would these help any tips?