Dogswell Happy Hips Canned Dog Food

Helps Maintain Healthy Hips & Joints with Glucosamine & Chondroitin Natural with Added Vitamins & Minerals. Cage-Free Duck - Our cage-free ducks are fed a grain and corn-based diet and raised without added hormones or added steroids.  Duck is an excellent source of high quality protein and fatty acids. Dried chicken cartilage and shrimp meal - Dried chicken cartilage and shrimp meal naturally provide glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain joint mobility. In their natural, unprocessed form, these nutrients are easy for your dog’s system to recognize and absorb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dogswell Happy Hips Canned Dog Food!
Loretta O.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups seem to love it and I do seem an improvement in their movement since they have started to eat it. I use it as a topper to their dry food. They have had the duck and the lamb variety and seem very happy! I would definitely recommend!
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
The art on the Cana are not appealing. The white background with the fruits make me think of fruit cocktail instead of dog food.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We like grabbing these from our local pet store when we visit. We already feed our dogs a mix of dry and wet food, but we like grabbing these to add to our older dog's food as he has hip issues. We're always looking for ways to add Glucosamine and Chondroitin to his diet to help supplement the medicine he received to help his hips. So being able to give him a dog food that helps is wonderful. Plus he loves the food, so that's a huge added bonus.

Looking for your answer?