BY DOGSTERS

Dogsters ice cream style healthy treats for dogs is veterinarian recommended, dog approved. Dogsters salutes all the people that celebrate their pets and the countless volunteers who joyfully help in the care and well-being of animals. The inspiration behind dogsters is the volunteers who know that one person can make a difference, and the people who embrace life's every challenges. see more...

• Where can i get this My Babies need this in thier life.1 Answers
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
My dog thoroughly enjoys these treats and he will not stop til its gone. It is a nice thing to have for them when its summertime and super hot outside! He has had this flavor and also the mint flavor and he likes them both! I wish they offered more than 4 to a pack.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
My pup loves these! He definitely feels like a king after eating them! They're also low calorie and very affordable - available at Price Chopper, my local/regional grocery store. Would highly recommend as an occasional treat for any pup! - Dogsters Ice Cream Style Treats For Dogs Nutly Peanut Butter & Cheese Flavor 3.5 Oz Healthy Treats 4 Ct Box
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
My dog loves Dogsters, she will clean her cup every time. It's around 4 at my local Shop N Save and you get 4 cups of ice cream. I follow Dogsters on Twitter and have won free ice cream,coupons and a dog toy in the past year. Great interaction with consumers to attract purchasers!
Megan Rae B.
Only Five stars so consumers will see this. These treats are terrible. Gave this to my yellow lab and she started throwing up hours later. Eventually she developed diarrhea which is very unusual for her. We threw them out immediately. 0/5
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I have 3 Poms, ages 10-14 yrs old. Recently my daughter was home for a visit, and bought these as a treat. They loved them! It was like watching small kids chase the ice cream truck, she'd say who wants ice cream and they'd get so excited, follow her to the kitchen and take turns. I keep my freezer stocked now!
Megan S.
Robbinsville, NJ
I spoil my pugs more than my children! They love Dogsters ice cream treats in the summer (who am I kidding, they love it year round). It helps cool them off and they apparently love the flavor because they wolf it down. Since dogs shouldn't have real dairy, this is the next best thing.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My papillon loves these! She can't finish an entire cup in one sitting, but she definitely tries to. I was in awe when I found these in Publix and I'm definitely glad I bought them. The perfect treat for hot summers!
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
My dog LOVES these. She flips out over them. We normally just give her a half of a cup and then save it for another time. If they were a smidge cheaper, I'd buy them more frequently.
Alea N.
Found these at Giant Eagle. Never had seen this brand before so I figured we'd try it out. My pup ended up loving these and we have purchased these many times for him.
Rashelle Ruby L.
Dover, FL
My pups can't write a review or it would be fantastic., They love their Dogsters ice cream. It is pretty hot down here in Fla and these are a welcome relief for them.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Where can i get this My Babies need this in thier life.