Dogs Unleashed Microfiber Pet Towel uploaded by Jessica R.

BY DOGS UNLEASHED

Dogs Unleashed Microfiber Pet TowelOur super absorbent Dogs Unleashed Microfiber Pet Towel is here to lend a paw. Our remarkable microfiber actually draws water out of your pet's coat to help dry them better and faster than ordinary cotton towels. Microfiber Pet Towel also attracts and holds shedded pet hair in the towel. So less water and hair is on you. Ideal for use after playtime, in the snow or mud, a walk in the rain, or bathtime. Machine washable for easy cleaning. Offered in assorted colors as pictured, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

• Does this work good to dry off my dog after I take her a shower. 1 Answers
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Everyone else says great towels but lets be honest, if you have a bigger dog that sheds then use a normal towel, these seem to not absorb water as most people are saying it is like no one actually uses anything here because all reviews are excellent
Nikki A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are simply adorable and perfect for drying your furry companion. Instead of using your personal towels. You now have the ability to properly dry your dog in style. Well worth the 10bucks. You can find these at your local petsmart.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
I am a humongous fan of microfiber towels. I use one for my own hair, but using them for dogs after a shower works great. They are ultra absorbent and dry out very fast as well. I am super impressed with the quality and absorbency.
Lettie A.
Garland , TX
I love these towels they cut down on drying time so much !! I have a yorkie with long hair who hates the blow dryer and these microfiber towels are a life saver I would definitely recommend to all dog owners
Brenna M.
Jonesboro, AR
After my dogs bath, this always help dry her super fast. And, we don't have to use our "human" towels on the dogs
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's a great towers for dogs ! Helps identify which is yours and theirs ! Love the fabric and price !
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought these an they work extrenley well we have a pitt an hes pretty big i recommend them
Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
We have one of these and it makes drying out dogs after a bath so much easier!
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We have at least half a dozen of these towels for my dogs. We stash them in our cars and all over the house where the dogs go in and out. They're super absorbent, clean well, and wash nicely (and they do get washed a lot). These are very handy for any pet owner in climates where the weather isn't all that predictable. But make sure you buy more than one cause you'll need them!
Kassi B.
Coachella, CA
Does this work good to dry off my dog after I take her a shower.