BY DOGS MY LOVE

Soft, strong and durable 6-ft dog leash made of top quality fray resistant nylon. Very comfortable 7" long soft neoprene padded handle. Features high quality nickel plated swivel snap. Ideal leash for daily walks and training. Available in 4 sizes:... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Dogs My Love 6ft Long Neoprene Padded Handle Nylon Leash 4 Sizes Purple (XLarge - 1" Wide)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?