Dogs, Dogs uploaded by Patricia R.Dogs, Dogs uploaded by Olivia G.Dogs, Dogs uploaded by Regine R.

BY NONE

Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
I'm an animal lover in general but I must say dogs are my fave. I have a beautiful Long Haired Dachshund or should I say she has me. Got Miss Emma when she was a couple months old. The breeder that had her has chosen her to be a breeder because of her broken tail, which got broken in her mommy's womb, she was a litterof seven puppies. I seen her bent down and picked her up, had her in my arm the entire time i searched for the right puppy. Then she looked at me with those sweet brown eyes and we were both in love. She has been my travelling companion, she has her own car seat, and loyal friend for eight years now. We love each other as much as that first day. Very, very sweet little dog.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Can anyone guess what this book is about I don't even know why I have this but it's definitely a book about dogs they run and wag their tails and even bark sometimes pretty sweet
Sarah I.
Milan
Cute book that has sentences that kind of rhyme. The back of the book has a mirror with a dog's head around it so your baby can look like he/she has puppy ears. It is a cute ending to an otherwise nothing-special book.
Dara J.
I love doggys they are my faveeeeee hey are the best animal and the most amazing pet. Mines name is Bentley and he's a cutieeee