Doggles Originalz Sunglasses Medium -chrome

by Doggles

DGL1108: Features: -Dog lenses-Extra wide nose bridge-Deep lens cup-Padded and flexible rubber frame-Soft elastic adjustable head and chin straps-100pct UV protection-Anti-fog-Shatterproof-Small: Dog Size: 9 - 25 lbs, Head Strap and Frame: 12" - 20", Chin Strap: 4" - 8"-Medium: Dog Size: 20 - 60 lbs, Head Strap and Frame: 15" - 25", Chin Strap: 5" - 11"-Large: Dog Size: 50 - 100 lbs, Head Strap and Frame: 18" - 30", Chin Strap: 6" - 15"-Small: Beagle, Westie-Medium: Dalmatian, Border Collie-Large: German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever.

How did your dog react to these?
Start your review of Doggles Originalz Sunglasses Medium -chrome!
5 years ago
How could I resist buying my little blonde bombshell, Coco Latte', her first pair of Genuine Doggles? Following the package sizing instructions is easy and assures a good fit. The Doggles are very durable, and will provide years of wear if cared for properly. Most dogs love feeling the wind in their fur during car rides, and the Doggles ensure their eyes are safe from irritation as well as foreign objects. And talk about TRES chic, they are adorable! Sadly, my Coco wasn't too keen on eyewear, and I don't make her wear them. But they certainly made some awesome Kodak moments! My little boy, Chewie is the fashion conscious pooch in our pack, and he totally digs sporting Doggles!
5 years agodavenport, FL
I bought these off of Amazon for my puppy, Cooper, at first he is skeptical about them, it took him a little while to get used too, when you put them on your dog IMMEDIATELY take him outside, or even put them on outside, just like having sunglass on in the dark it is very hard for them to see and he will start freaking out, but overall, i love these, stylish and so cute
4 years agoMoses Lake, WA
Oh my gosh these goggles are so cool. How could any dog not have aceess to these. Love the color and such a great idea. Wonder what sizes they come in?