Doggles ILS Lense Dog Goggles in Skull uploaded by MariaPaula S.

BY DOGGLES

Doggles ILS are the first and only protective eyewear designed just for dogs! 12 years of experience has made our Doggles ILS (Interchangeable Lens System) the very best in pet eyewear. For eye protection or fashion ask for it by name. Extra wide nose bridge. Deep lens cup keeps the lenses away from the eyes. Padded and flexible rubber frame. Soft elastic adjustable head and chin straps. Foam lines frame for extra comfort. Change your lens color anytime you want for fashion or function. 100% UV protection. Anti-fog. Shatterproof lenses. Color: Silver Skull Frame / Smoke Lens. Size Extra Small(for dogs 1-10 lbs): Head Strap and Frame Length 5 - 13 Chin Strap Length 3 - 7 Actual Lens 1 H x 2 W. Dimensions: 3.25 H x 1 W x 1 D. see more...

MariaPaula S.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased these for my Chihuahua/Rat Terrier after I did research on albino dogs. I knew nothing about albinism until I adopted my little pup. I was tired of coming home to piles of poop on his pee pad, so I needed to start training him to go outside, and to hold his bladder until I got home. After doing research, I found Doggles online and purchased the Cross & Bones design because it just suited his personality. It took him a few weeks to get used to the Doggles, but he knows that if I put them on, he can go outside to do his business and play.
Alisha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for aging dogs that have problems with sun sensitivity. Great product