Doggles ILS Lense Dog Goggles in Pink uploaded by Haley G.Doggles ILS Lense Dog Goggles in Pink uploaded by Rebecca P.Doggles ILS Lense Dog Goggles in Pink uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY DOGGLES

Doggles ILS are the first and only protective eyewear designed just for dogs! 12 years of experience has made our Doggles ILS (Interchangeable Lens System) the very best in pet eyewear. For eye protection or fashion ask for it by name. Extra wide nose bridge. Deep lens cup keeps the lenses away from the eyes. Padded and flexible rubber frame. Soft elastic adjustable head and chin straps. Foam lines frame for extra comfort. Change your lens color anytime you want for fashion or function. 100% UV protection. Anti-fog. Shatterproof lenses. Color: Pink Frame / Pink Lens. Size Extra Small(for dogs 1-10 lbs): Head Strap and Frame Length 5 - 13 Chin Strap Length 3 - 7 Actual Lens Size 1 H x 2 W. Dimensions: 3.25 H x 1 W x 1 D. Black frame / Smoke lens. Size Small (for dogs 9 - 25 lbs): Head Strap and Frame Length 12 - 20 Chin Strap Length 4 - 8 Actual Lens Size 1.5 H x 2 W. Dimensions: 4.5 H x 1.25 W x 1.25 D. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased these goggles for my dog a while ago so she could hang her head out of the window and not get anything into her eyes. She doesn’t particularly like when they are on, but she tolerates them.
Haley G.
Easton, MD
I bought a small pair for my shipoo for when he sticks his head out of the car window & when we paddleboard. I honestly think they are precious and he doesn't seem to mind wearing them. They stay on him through all of our activities and we get constant compliments. The only issue we run into is trying to keep his hair (which is long & unruly) from getting stuck between the goggle part and his eyes. I worry that he can't see & because they are dark lenses I can't see in to tell if he can see out.
Rebecca P.
Jacksonville, FL
My Dane, CC (Crazy Chica!) gets a lot of attention when she wears her hot pink Doggles! But they're not just for looks. If your dog looks out a window or a sunroof at high speeds, they are in danger of a bug, rock, etc hitting their eyes. And the Doggles protect their eyes from the Suns rays and dust...even rain! CC loves hers. I bet if I looked, I'd find her on YouTube! Many videos and pics from passers by.
Brandon P.
Liberty Lake, WA
I swear that sometimes I have a seal instead of a dog. I can not get her out of the water during the summer and these work incredibly well with her long term swimming, by making sure not to get any water or debris where she can't get to it. Highly recommended!
Lauren V.
Charlotte, NC
My puppy has these in blue and he really seems to like them. They don't seem to be too tight or bothersome to his eyes! He is a king cavalier mix. He is 7 pounds. I would recommend them!
Valerie N.
Arlington, VA
My dog loves hers! She always sticks her head out of the window on car rides and this keeps debris and her long fur from getting in her eyes. She's a shih tzu mix!
Karen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Doggy goggles are super trendy right now, and what girl dog wouldn't look cute in these stylish pink shades!?
José L.
Hilmar, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Mi perro los tiene en rojo y a ella le gustan ya que le proteje sus ojos del polvo que le causa alergias.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
My dog loves the goggles. It some getting use to for her but I the end she loves them. Will by again.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
These are hilarious! My doberman would be very angry with me if I got these!
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
How did your dog react to these ?
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Why do these exist
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Do they stay on when they jump in the water?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Are these actual goggles they would use to go swimming?
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
How would you get a dog to care for wearing these? They look like they would be uncomfortable! Lol cute if you can get it to stay on!