BY DOGGLES

DGL1024: Features: -Dog harness-Made of breathable mesh, and a stretchy V neck for comfort-Fully adjustable girth-Girth: 22 - 28 inches / 55 - 71cm. Includes: -Includes reflective trim all around for added safety. Options: -Available in XXS, XS, Small and Medium sizes. Color/Finish: -Color: Pink and Gray. Dimensions: -XXS dimensions: 5" H x 1" W x 6" D-XS dimensions: 7" H x 1" W x 7" D-Small dimensions: 8" H x 1" W x 8" D-Medium dimensions: 12" H x 1" W x 11" D-Chest Length: 22 - 26 inches / 55 - 66cm. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney T.
Emeryville, CA
Mesh harnesses are the best. This picture cracks me up too because it looks just like my mini doxie Tiny in his purple mesh harness. Mesh is the best for it's breathability and is great for mini dachsunds with their large bony chests. Great comfortability and fit!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I like walking with my dog in the mornings and and evenings I put him this harness and she feels very comfortable, and gets excited when he sees it,
Chelsey B.
I bought this lease for my grandmother's puppy and it works great easy to put on and you can tell that the puppy is comfortable definitely a great gift for your pet or someone you know who has a pet
B C.
Great- especially for dachshunds! Less strain on their fragile backs and, if yours is a squirmer, they can't easily maneuver their way out of a harness like they can a regular collar.
Naiyurima G.
I like walk with my dog in the mornings and I put her this harness and she feels very comfortable
Jennifer F.
Springfield, OR
These are great for small dogs! using these help prevent dogs from getting choked!