BY DOGGLES

John D.
High Ridge, MO
This is a very good bag it's ease to Carry Doesn't cause any pain on your shoulder or hand when using my dog loves it he sits perfectly calm and he in-joys it witch is good I would recommend this bag to my friends and family.
Meredith W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This bag helps out a lot when ever I have to take my little dog somewhere, so he won't have to be on a leash! He and I love it!
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Great for smaller dogs that can't handle being on a leash in a crowded area or even just gets scared in general
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Love this carrier. I received this as a gift and it's the best gift ever. My little poppy loves it as well!!!
Carolyna M.
Hammond, IN
Love this bag my dog fits in perfectly and its at a good price and very comfortable to carry
Shakira W.
I love this bag it holds my dog up & he loves sitting in there & it's pretty cheap
Cassie G.
Do the pets seem to fall/move around a lot in these carriers? I have used carriers that when setting the carrier on the floor, its flimsy and falls over. How sturdy is this bag?