BY DOGGLES

Ditch those boring old plain travel bowls and liven up the trip with our all new creative designs! Dual purpose travel bowls cinch at the top for food and open up for water. The waterproof design comes in two sizes and 4 different designs. Great designs. Size: Small. Color: Black wiith Skulls. Small bowl can hold up to 3 cups and has a diameter of 5/12.7cm. see more...

Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
We have the red ones of these. Great product for the value. The bags great to keep things sealed up. Easy to clean as well.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Love these and so does my pooch. These are extremely helpful when hiking and my pooch needs water too. Carrying travel bowls with a water bottle is so much easier than a non travel bowl. Great for road trips, walks, and anything in between. Once they are done drinking it dries quick too.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Works well for what it is. I prefer to use silicone bowls because with this one I was never really confident that it wasn't going to get gross when having an outing in the mountains of at the beach. I would dry it with a towel but it still remained slightly damp to the touch, which doesn't happen with the silicone ones. Very convenient though!
La-Shonda R.
La-Shonda R.
We had the blue one but it was pretty much the same. this is a excellent invention leave it in your purse or car. it's a bag bowl!! It enables your pet to drink anywhere.
Tenesa D.
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Perfect size for my little one on road trips, very compact and sleek, works perfectly, I keep one in each car
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
If you have a pet, this is perfect for you. It's great for travel, whether that is long, cross country travel, or a weekend away. super convenient so you don't have to bring your regular bowls. Also, they're pretty cute, especially for the smaller dogs :)
Jacki C.
Jacki C.
Mims, FL
How well do these hold up? I've had some before that have torn after a couple weeks.