DoggieNation Los Angeles Angels Mesh Dog Bandana - Large uploaded by Ashanti S.

BY DOGGIENATION #6 in Pet Apparel

Ocean spray 6-oz. Craisins

• Where can I get one ? Do they have other teams ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dawn W.
Wayne, NJ
These worked well for my dog with a urinary track infection. I used the one that had less sugar, but it is very hard to find online. Be sure to use the cranberry version as raisens are toxic to our fur babies. They really enjoyed the craisins . I put them in their food and also gave them as a snack. I had 4 dogs and all loved them
dale l.
Livingston, LA
Omg love these these are the best. This brand rocks.
Very fresh a snack for anywhere. Try them. Just grab a handful on the go.
Erin D.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These are just like potato chips, you cant have just one! However, they are healthy and delicious. They are sweet and small so you can snack all day without really feeling too bad about it. I get these every time I'm at the grocery store.
Rachel P.
Love these! We use them in our home made trail mix, and it's the first thing my daughter picks out and eats! Also wonderful in oatmeal or on vanilla ice cream!
Emily J.
Love these!!!! I can not say enough good things. We actually used them last night on top of salads. Also they are great to drop in a cranberry vodka
Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
It's a really nice, light snack. It's healthy which is an added bonus and it's easy to take places with you. It also tastes really good.
Anaise V.
I love these!!!!! I add them to my baby arugula and avocado salad and it adds the perfect amount of sweetness and texture!
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love these! I add them in my salad and sometimes into a bag of nuts for a snack! They are chewy and tasty!
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
I love to put these on a salad! They're great to pump up the taste just a little bit! I will continue to buy these.
Bre L.
Yum!!! Perfect healthy snack. I love to use them to make cookies for my family.
Vicky M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I get one ? Do they have other teams ?