BY DOGGIE WALK BAGS

Pictured in Green/Rain Forest - DNP1004: Since 1988, the Doggie Walk Bags team has worked hard to create the ideal bag for picking up after ones pet. Our creation of this ideal bag needed to include these features; Odor Neutralization to mask offensive odors and make the task more tolerable, (no animals were used in testing of the scent), Responsibly Priced so bags can be used daily. But perhaps most importantly is what affect our bag would have on the environment. One of our top priorities is to minimize our global footprint. Besides cleaning up the mess now, we want to make sure we are not creating messes for generations to come. Plastic is a hot topic in current environmental issue discussions. Where a plastic water bottle can take dozens of years to degrade, the decomposition process for our bags begins within two months, about the same time as an apple-core takes. Also convenient for dirty diaper disposal, cat litter pick-up, car trash, camping waste, dirty gym clothes, wet bathing suits, and car, boat, or air sickness needs. Features: -Dog roll refill bag. -100% Degradable / scents. -35 Capsules. -Tie handle bags. -Number of bags per roll: 12. -4 Rolls. -Made in United States. -Dimension: 4 H x 0.5-1.25 W x 8.25 D. see more...

Jennifer N.
Presto, PA
I love these bags with handles, makes it much easier to carry around on walks. I actually don't really prefer the scented ones and would probably go with the unscented. But they do what they say, so no complaints.
Brittany H.
I'm great product. I like that you can get them in different colors and styles. There is a color for everyone. A lot easier to carry around then a trash bag or grocery bag.
Ginger K.
These are great! They fit most dispensers and you cN find them pretty cheaply at Marshalls or TJMax. We use them every time we head out for a walk with the fur babies.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Bags with handles make life so much easier, especially when dog walking. I definitely recommend these bags for any dogwalkers/owners.
Brianna S.
These are great for when you take your dog for a walk or to the park. Whenever I have my dog with me I have these bags with me!
Natasha L.
I find these very handy. We takes these where ever we take our dogs. They are amazing little trash bags.
Diana F.
Corona, NY
Can't complain about the bags they very handy when I take my dog out for a walk.............
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
These are great for picking up my chi's mess and chucking them in the trash.
katherine l.
Arvin, CA
Very useful when taking the dogs out for a walk. i know i do not like stepping in dog poop when i am going for a walk and these bag are very resourceful i never leave my house without them when taking the dogs out for a walk