Doggie Deposit DD0010-0006 Doggie Deposit Replacement Metal 10 gal Wastebasket with lid for Dog Poop Waste Stations

BY NONE

Doggie Deposit 10 gal Metal Replacement Wastebasket with Lid- Length: 12-5- Width; 12-5- height: 26-5 SKU: DGDT012 see more...

Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
When I moved into the apartment complex,they do have plenty of these scattered among the property. They are very study metal and the lids have weight to them. They do have that added feature with dual poop bags. I found out that you can order not only the poo bags but the trash liner as well. And some have provided poo removals. I will be getting one when I get my house. This will be sooo much easier!!!!
Gabrielle W.
We use these in our years because the poop brings lots of flies. Really does wonders and I would recommend it for anyone who live in an area where you must scoop poop. We don't have to but choose to for sanitation.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We have two of these in my apartment community and they work great. They are made of metal which allows for durability. They also have a wide lip inside to hold the bag in.
Kimberly v.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My apartment complex has these every where. Good and sturdy but sometimes the lids can become crooked.
Tahalia M.
I have this in my yard for when my dogs finish doing their business and it comes in handy .....