Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Molly B.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Melissa D.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Susan D.

BY DOGFISH HEAD

SeaQuench Ale is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kolsch, a salty Gose, and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt to make this the most thirst-quenching beer Dogfish Head has ever brewed.

“…may be the world’s most thirst-slaying beer.” - Men’s Health

When we opened our geographically-enamored seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine in 2016, we wanted to honor its coastal roots by developing this sessionable, seafood-pairing beer that takes you to a place of briny seawater on sunny beach days. Our experimentation focused on three thirst-quenching styles with German roots, but no single style quite hit the mark and mood we were going for … so we blended them and the result was the tart and refreshing beer we were looking for!

Partnering with the National Aquarium, we replicated sea salt sourced from the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and added sea salt from the coast of Maine to honor the Atlantic coast we love so much.

In 2017, Men’s Health named it the ‘Best Low-Cal Beer!’

Lara Z.
Arlington, VA
It’s tart. But it’s a good light beer from these guys. They warn you with the description so shouldn’t be surprised by the flavor. Great for the beach!
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
Tried this at a beer fest...personally not my favorite. Though the fun packaging definitely caught my eye! My brother and sister in-law both loved it.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
Fantastic summer time beer. Wouldn’t get the whole 12 pack since it is quite overwhelming ( but in a good way) full of flavor. Very crisp and citrusy.
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Obsessed with this beer. LOVE sours/goses and this one is especially easy to drink and approachable. Also heard that it's actually hydrating? Bonus!
India D.
Madison
I LOVE SOUR BEERS! This one I drank on my vacation in Florida and it was the most refreshing thing to have in the sun. The tartness is just right!
Hannah B.
One of my favorite goses! The citrus and saltiness are so well balanced. A nice refreshing beer to take with you down the river. Love a good sour!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is really a strange beer. It is sour, a bit salty and over all not enjoyable to me. I have friends who like it but this is just not die me.
Charleen W.
Not my cup of tea, but a good summer beer if you're looking for a light session ale. By the end of the can the flavors fall a little flat for me.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This sour is WEIRD. It's salty, sour, and just kind of weird. It's not my favorite sour but I like it enough. I like how creative the flavor is!
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
A great sour summer beer! Was sort of hard to find in my area but is growing popularity! Dont be detered by the ingredients they mix beautifully