Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Molly B.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Melissa D.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Susan D.

BY DOGFISH HEAD

SeaQuench Ale is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kolsch, a salty Gose, and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt to make this the most thirst-quenching beer Dogfish Head has ever brewed.

“…may be the world’s most thirst-slaying beer.” - Men’s Health

When we opened our geographically-enamored seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine in 2016, we wanted to honor its coastal roots by developing this sessionable, seafood-pairing beer that takes you to a place of briny seawater on sunny beach days. Our experimentation focused on three thirst-quenching styles with German roots, but no single style quite hit the mark and mood we were going for … so we blended them and the result was the tart and refreshing beer we were looking for!

Partnering with the National Aquarium, we replicated sea salt sourced from the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and added sea salt from the coast of Maine to honor the Atlantic coast we love so much.

In 2017, Men’s Health named it the ‘Best Low-Cal Beer!’

Sephanie O.
Tonawanda, NY
Dogfish head is hands down my favorite brewery! All of their normal selections are amazing but their seasonal beers are what makes them a step above the rest!
Katie B.
Clayton, DE
Delicious beer for an afternoon in the sun. It’s light and fruity flavor keeps me from thinking I’m drinking beer. I would recommend this sour again and again!
Katie J.
Buffalo
I am in love with sours in the summer and this doesn't disappoint! Wonderfully refreshing, could be a little more on the sour side but all in all a great beer.
CHARLES L.
Broken Arrow, OK
straight up great, crowd-pleasing IPA for even the biggest hop heads. very well balanced and nicely hopped. floral, fruity and everything you want in an IPA
Skylar P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is my favorite beer, I am not very big on beer & if I do drink it, it’s usually fruity! It reminds me of the beach, so salty and just overall excellent.
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great taste! It has a smooth taste that is unique to it's brand. It's a Affordable options in it's class and style. I can design is unique and a little fun.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Great start and finish especially if you like lime taste. Sea salt can be strong after a few. Great with food, recommendations are seafood and chili.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
It’s a very unique kind of flavor. Good, but unique. The amount of creativity that dogfish head has, is quite outstanding. Nothing quite like it out there.
Rachel G.
Newfield, NJ
It’s not the worst thing I’ve ever had but I probably wouldn’t buy it again. It tastes like beer mixed with like ocean water. The can is super cute though
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I freaking love Gose style beers. This is salty and lime-y and puckery tart/sour and will give you heartburn if you drink more than 2 or 3. Love this beer.