Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Molly B.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Melissa D.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Susan D.

BY DOGFISH HEAD

SeaQuench Ale is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kolsch, a salty Gose, and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt to make this the most thirst-quenching beer Dogfish Head has ever brewed.

“…may be the world’s most thirst-slaying beer.” - Men’s Health

When we opened our geographically-enamored seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine in 2016, we wanted to honor its coastal roots by developing this sessionable, seafood-pairing beer that takes you to a place of briny seawater on sunny beach days. Our experimentation focused on three thirst-quenching styles with German roots, but no single style quite hit the mark and mood we were going for … so we blended them and the result was the tart and refreshing beer we were looking for!

Partnering with the National Aquarium, we replicated sea salt sourced from the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and added sea salt from the coast of Maine to honor the Atlantic coast we love so much.

In 2017, Men’s Health named it the ‘Best Low-Cal Beer!’

Kayla O.
Kingman
I LOVE sour stuff. So, I’m not much of a beer drinker as I used to be, but my husband brought this home and I found it so tasty and delicious that I went out and bought it again for a party. If you like sour stuff, this is definitely your go-to beer.
Kari E.
Overland Park
This stuff is different! It’s good, but a little too tart for me. It is definitely a drink that you can maybe only have one or two of. It’s kind of expensive so it’s not something I’d get all the time. However, if I’m in the mood for something sour, this would be a great choice!
Caleb C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a great summer beer! I was skeptical of it at first because I never had a sour beer before but my friend introduced me to sea quench and I loved it. Its hydrating and very flavorful which is perfect by the pool or on the beach.
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Try this beer. It’s good. Easy to drink, good flavor. Light enough to take to the beach or tailgating and drink a few. Doesn’t leave you feeling like crap the next day which is a plus. Hopefully it’s still available in your areas.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Sour Beers have become my passion as of late and this does not disappoint. Goes down easy with beautiful sour and salty notes. I love that it's widely available and reasonably priced. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to delve into the world of sours!!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This is the first sour beer I’ve ever tried this past summer, and all I can’t think was wow! I love the bitterness mixed with citrus flavors together. I just recently repurchased at the local liquor store for 12.99 and it’s great during the winter too. I personally can only drink probably one or two, but I recommend to anyone interested in sours
Vanessa T.
Love this sour! Deliciously salty lime flavor that tastes like summer. I felt like it tasted better in the bottle, but I know cans are more environmentally friendly so I’m adapting. I buy this beer often and will not to
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Truly a great summer beer.  I tend to lean toward flavored beers, or wheat beers, but for an ale this was a great choice.  It's absolutely perfect for drinking during the summer, especially when you are at the pool or the beach.  It balances a nice light lime flavor, with a bit of a sour taste that is in no way overpowering.  The salt adds just enough to the taste buds to really let the flavors shine.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
One of my favorite Dogfish beers,especially during the summer months. It’s very light and refreshing while still being mildly bitter. It’s a perfect combination and I purchase this beer quite often. It’s very delicious.
Devin A.
Midland
This is a great sour beer and overall has good flavor the price is slightly high but definitely worth the amount way better than a lot of the rest of the competition therefore I would recommend it to everyone as well as buy multiple times again