Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Melissa D.Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale uploaded by Susan D.

BY DOGFISH HEAD #77 in Beer

SeaQuench Ale is a session sour mash-up of a crisp Kolsch, a salty Gose, and a tart Berliner Weiss brewed in sequence with black limes, sour lime juice and sea salt to make this the most thirst-quenching beer Dogfish Head has ever brewed.

“…may be the world’s most thirst-slaying beer.” - Men’s Health

When we opened our geographically-enamored seafood restaurant Chesapeake & Maine in 2016, we wanted to honor its coastal roots by developing this sessionable, seafood-pairing beer that takes you to a place of briny seawater on sunny beach days. Our experimentation focused on three thirst-quenching styles with German roots, but no single style quite hit the mark and mood we were going for … so we blended them and the result was the tart and refreshing beer we were looking for!

Partnering with the National Aquarium, we replicated sea salt sourced from the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay and added sea salt from the coast of Maine to honor the Atlantic coast we love so much.

In 2017, Men’s Health named it the ‘Best Low-Cal Beer!’

December P.
I had high expectations for this and ir fell short. The flavor was lacking, I was expecting more of the salty taste.
Amy B.
Tampa
I really enjoy this beer. I like a good sour beer. With the sea salt it makes it even better. I will buy this again.
Arrishun H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Very delicious, dogfish head does not disappoint. This flavor is nice and I also recommend the Flesh and Blood IPA.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
Its refreshing and very tasty. Not to mention extremely affordable. I like to out some lime and salt on the rim.(;
Amanda O.
Whippany, NJ
One of my favorite sours!! Really easy to drink and I appreciate the packaging. One of the best beers for summer.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
I’m not a fan. I wanted to try something different. Packaging is nice but who cares about that. Reasonable price
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
Perfect summer beer! Not too strong. Crisp and fresh. Good for the beach or cook outs with friends. Good quality
Miranda P.
Loganville, GA
A decent sour . Good for hot summer days . Easy drinker . Enjoy at the pool or whenever you want a delicious brew
Ali D.
New York
Love this such a delish session ale perfect for any occasion I am loyal to the dogfish brand and would recommend
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great sour. It’s refreshing with a hint of saltiness and if you enjoy sours, you should try this one.