Dogfish Head Midas Touch 12 OZ uploaded by LINDSAY F.

BY DOGFISH HEAD

Kitty S.
Austin
This beer is amazing. In fact, it’s the first craft type beer I ever tried and it got me hooked! Now I have more beer enthusiast friends than I know what to do with, and we all enjoy this delicious complex beer!!
Kathleen L.
Brighton, CO
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAI’ve tried three dogfish Head beers and I haven’t been disappointed yet. The 120 min ipa is my favorite but the 90 min is very close second. So hoppy, crisp, refreshing and delicious. The Midas touch as always been great.Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPADogfish HDogfish Head Midas Touch 12 OZead 60 Minute IPA
Nicole W.
Fairfield, OH
A rare style, this beer was an attempt to replicate an ancient beer mead recipe found in King Midas’s tomb. It is sweet, boozy, and very flavorful without being extremely overwhelming. Hints of honey and muscat grapes peek through the syrupy mouthfeel to being a different type of drinking experience. Higher in alcohol so not that many needs to be drank!
Susanna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Honestly this beer is kind of a niche taste but it's good. I think it was actually the first beer I liked when drinking it for the first time. It's delicious but doesn't taste like your typical beer, which I have come to expect from Dogfish Head. I still buy it from time to time because I don't drink a lot but I know I'll always enjoy this beer.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
This is one of my favorite beers. I am a complete beer snob who only purchases independent craft beer. While there are so many styles on the market, I find that Midas Touch doesn't quite fit into the other styles. It offers some great spice flavors. I would recommend it to those that are not a fan of overly hoppy beers.
Alex M.
This is one of dogfish's ancient ales series. It is an inexplicable flavor that doesn't compare to anything else on the market. It is delicious but hard to find and on the more expensive side for beer.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
My all-time favorite craft beer! Be careful because it is very easy to drink, but STRONG on alcohol content! It's definitely not cheap, but I think it's worth the price. The flavor is very unique, ever-so-slightly sweet, and with a ton of depth. Even beer snobs are always intrigued by its unique flavor profile.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love that Dogfish Head does these ancient ales. Midas tiuch was the first of the collection that I tried and it is so incredibly unique. It occupies a space I never knew existed between a fruity wine and beer- the grape is really apparent. I love this beer and I love introducing people to it!
Andres V.
New London
Midas touch is my absolute favorite beer. It is a seasonal beer so it is very scarce around my area but when I am able to find it I make sure I buy a few and make them last. Incredible flavor, packaging is unique. Would recommend 10 out of 10 times. Great product from dogfish head brewery.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Strong and super tasty. This is a unique one. I was surprised and impressed by it, and have kept going back for more for years now. DFH is maybe a little pricey, but their craftsmanship and attention to detail more than justifies the cost.