BY DOGFISH HEAD

Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
My favorite IPA. Smooth and rich! Dog fish head is the best! If you are ever in Maryland you should Check out their restaurant and beers! They have the best tasting beer with some unique flavors!
Karie K.
I like it but it’s not love. The packaging is great and I love the balanced flavor but it’s a bit too bitter for me. The price isn’t amazing and since it wasn’t love it will probably not become a staple
Tawny O.
Amarillo, TX
I was really excited to try this beer. I usually enjoy craft beers from this brewery, but this one did not do it for me. I feel that the maltiness in this brown ale was over powering. The packaging is cool. I would not drink this again, but I will drink other beers from this brewery.
Hannah B.
Westminster
Absolutely love dogfish beers. Get this for a smooth, tasty drink you can keep coming back to again and again. Sessionable and easy to pair with any meal. Lighter and smoother than you would expect from brown ale.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
Always a good go to brown ale if you can find it! Where I'm from (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough) I can't usually come across this one! Good smooth taste and not too expensive! I highly recommend!
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
One of the best beers I have ever had!! MN just started selling them but I literally drove all the way to Wisconsin just to stock up on these. The flavor is so full there is no comparison.
Kathryn K.
This is not my favorite Dogfish Head product. The taste was a little to hoppy for me. However, the price is good and I've certainly had worse beers. I would get it again.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Compare to other similar beer, I like this better. It has better flavor, it is sweet with hint of spices. Also it is pretty affordable. I have been a fan of this beer and usually this is the first beer that comes to my mind when I want to order beer
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale is one of my all-time favorite beers. Billed as a mix between a brown ale, scotch ale, and IPA, and that's exactly what it tastes like. Really, like a hoppy brown. But be careful, because it's strong. Highly recommended!
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
My favorite beer, hands down! Not too hoppy, I’m pretty young so my beer tastes aren’t as refined as my step dad, who brews it. But Dogfish Head’s Brown is 100% my favorite and I’m not made fun of for ordering it!