Add a Photo

Amy W.
Elgin, IL
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
Whoa, just whoa. I've never had a bad night while drinking Dogfish Head 90 Minute. This beer not only tastes awesome, but it's SO strong. If you're looking for a great-tasting beer with a nice buzz to it, look no further. The only beer I can think of that is stronger is the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA, which is nearly impossible to find.
Brayden S.
Brayden S.
Tucson
Jan. 18, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
I've tried a lot of IPA's and dogfish head 90 minute IPA is among the best. I've been a long time customer of dogfish head. Compared to other IPAs, it's very smooth, the hops aren't overdone and it has a great citrus and fruity aroma to it. Have and will purchase again if I can't get my hands on more of the 120 minute
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Philadelphia, PA
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
This is a great beer for the price point. Refreshingly hoppy. Best served cold. The best part is the aroma and color. They are addictive, sure to keep you coming back for more. Once you've tired it, you will not go back to your "bargain beers". Great beer, great taste, happy customer.
Mary V.
Mary V.
San Mateo, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 6 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
If you love IPA's but are used to more West Coast brewing, this will definitely be a shock to the taste buds. But a good shock. Pretty thick and malty, but amazing taste overall. High in percentage so watch out how many you drink but I would go as far to say this is my favorite beer.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
Dogfish head makes a great selection of IPAs. No doubt 90 minute is one of their most popular and difficult to get your hands on. It is full of hoppys yet has a smooth and it's not too bitter on the palate. Enjoy! Also try 60 minute by Dogfish head. It's great too!
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
My husband loves Dogfish head products. I've tried some and they really are good. this is pretty hoppy and rich. 90 minute is an IPA just like most of Dogfish Head beers. We get this at Giant Eagle, and local beer stores. If you like IPAs try this craft beer
Nell N.
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
This beer is fresh and delicious. While it's a little higher in alcohol content and a little more expensive than other beers, it's great to have as a treat after a hard day of work or when celebrating. I love that this beer is hoppy but not at all bitter.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Ale 90 Minute Ipa
90 Minute it AMAZING. It being called 90 minute it does have a 9.00% ABV, a bit on the stronger side. It is a bit in the pricey side with it being such a high alcohol content, 4 pack will run you around 9-10$ but that price you pay for a good IPA.
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm partial to all Dogfishhead products but this is currently my favorite beer. More like a really hoppy, very rich lager. Very flavorful and still easy to drink. I wish it came in a six pack rather than a four. It's often on sale at Whole Foods.
Carly G.
Carly G.
I love most of the brews that Dogfish produces. As in IPA it has a great hoppy taste. I personally love the Namaste brew that couples that hoppy taste with a special spiced blend. This is my go to summer beer. Plus the label design is nice too.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Where can you find this in NY? Whole foods no longer carries this.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I've seen this beer advertised at a local pizza parlor here. What would be a good pizza pairing for it?
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Foodie Expert
Where is this manufactured?
Ivan Lou V.
Ivan Lou V.
Edinburg
What idea popped up to give you the name dogfish head?As far as 90 minutes, what does the imply to?