Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

by Dogfish Head

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price? Where do you go to purchase?
Is this good for dogs??
is Dogfish Head good? what does it taste like? I really want to try it, but don’t want to buy a pack if I end up not liking it.
Start your review of Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA!
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: Instacart
I kno I kno the way I work out I need to NOT to be in the gym AND drinking beer but it’s my guilty pleasure …. Im more of a hops IPA kinda girl… more ale than larger but it’s definitely an acquired taste !!
Terah C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love IPA's and I loveeee hops. This is my favorite IPA, hands down. The way it is brewed creates an extremely uniform flavor. Most IPA's add their hops to their brews at specific points while being boiled. This company continuously adds their hops during the entire 90 minutes of boiling. Meaning, there isn't a harsh bitter aftertaste most IPA's have. Even in a bottle, the first sip tastes the same as the last. Perfectly uniform and delicious. It also helps that it has a higher alcohol content!
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA uploaded by Dorothy C.
I really enjoy Dogfish Head Beers. I used to hate beer but ever since trying the different types of Dogfish head I can tolerate it a lot more.
Brandi H.
Donaldson, AR
I love most IPA's, this was okay but not my favorite. Only had it once because my usual was sold out. Tasted ok but no, it did not meet my expectations. Okay flavor.
AIXA F.
Sunnyside, NY
I really enjoy this one - but beware, drink it too fast and you can’t enjoy it to the fullest and may feel buzzed. Lol
Rebecca S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Oh, this little gem is a goodie. Hard to find! I love it on draft. It's got a nice warm rich taste! 10 out of 10!
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
This beet is so rich and flavorful, with a great, smooth taste. I've purchased this several times and hoppy goodness is amazing. It is quite expensive, especially for a 4 pack. I recommend this to others and have purchased this several times.
Shannon M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is easily one of the best IPA's on the market and my favorite Dogfish Head beer that they sell. Whenever we see this at any restaurant it is our go-to order.  The balance of flavor is so good and it is the cleanest IPA I've ever had. We absolutely love 90 Minute IPA!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Ok, so this is a dark IPA with a super bitter taste and stronger after taste. Dogfish Head beer is one of the beer brands with a higher alcohol percentage.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Not a fan of IPA's. This has a very strong and bitter taste to it for me. I definitely do not have a beer pallet (likings of beers). I normally stick to lighter beers. Dog Fish Head does have many flavors of beer and tends to have higher alcohol volume per bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...