Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA uploaded by Melissa D.

BY DOGFISH HEAD #66 in Beer

• What idea popped up to give you the name dogfish head?As far as 9...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this in NY? Whole foods no longer carries this.4 Answers
  • I've seen this beer advertised at a local pizza parlor here. What...3 Answers
Brittney E.
We watched the series about the owner Sam on tv a while back and we fell in love with him and the brewery! Every time I see a beer I think about the hard work and dedication that goes into each one. The 90 min IPA was especially one that they really take a lot of pride in. I’m a fan for those reasons, and the beer itself my Husband personally loves a lot!
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
So I highly recommend if you can to go to your closest Dogfish Head and check out the scene. Not only do they have all their beers on tap but they have amazing foods to pair it with. the atmosphere is fun and they like to support local bands and bring them in too. Anyways, the 90 minute IPA is a double IPA and its IBUS (how bitterness is measured in beer) is 90. That's pretty high. The alcohol content is pretty high also so drink this carefully. It's one of my favorite beers because it's pretty sweet and not as bitter as one would think. Very smooth. If you enjoy IPAs give this one a chance.
Berkeley D.
Love this stuff. Pretty widely available, and a great IPA. I am definitely a contesseiur of IPAs, and I think it is smart to have one that is widely available that you know you like. This is absolutely mine. Easy to drink, not too hoppy. Very very yummy.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Great great beer for IPA lovers. This one will get you drunk. I love Dogfish Head, you can’t go wrong with any of these beers, they are all amazing. The hoppy flavors in all their IPAs are amazing, but are not too heavy. The 90 minute will get you going more than the 60 minute, but can be a touch heavier.
Kathleen L.
Brighton, CO
I’ve tried three dogfish Head beers and I haven’t been disappointed yet. The 120 min ipa is my favorite but the 90 min is very close second. So hoppy, crisp, refreshing and delicious. The Midas touch as always been great. Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Super hoppy, super good! This is Dogfish Head’s double IPA, and it packs a punch in alcohol level, but it feels and tastes really good. It’s not one to chug! It’s a beer to savor. There’s a good bit of maltiness to balance the bitter hops. I’d recommend it!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh, how I love this beer. It's definitely not for the faint of heart. The carbonation is almost nonexistent due to the high alcohol content. But the taste… It's unforgettable. The price point is on the higher end of average, but worth every penny.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
iPAs are my favorite beer. This is one of my favorites. I got it in a smoke pack from the local distributor. It was my first time trying dog fish head . It is not that expensive , but it's definitely not the cheapest beer around
Marcy B.
Dallas, TX
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA if you are an IPA lover you need to try this beer. The flavor far exceeds any other beer I have ever had. The flavors punch your tastebuds. The company also does a great job of developing fun designs and labels for the bottle.
Jordan M.
I don’t like beer that much, but I love this IPA. It’s dark, but it’s smooth and has a higher alcohol content than a lot of beers. It’s a little more expensive, but I like it. You should try it before buying a case of it.
Aydin A.
Where can you find this in NY? Whole foods no longer carries this.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Where is this manufactured?
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I've seen this beer advertised at a local pizza parlor here. What would be a good pizza pairing for it?
Ivan Lou V.
Edinburg
What idea popped up to give you the name dogfish head?As far as 90 minutes, what does the imply to?