Add a Photo

#83 in Beer
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

Not the biggest fan of IPA's but this one will sneak up on you! It is super strong, so watch out, you will be tipsy in no time! The overall flavor is great for an IPA and you really can't go wrong if you are looking for a beer to get the job done! While it isn't always easy to find, you may have to do some scouting for this one depending on where you live.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Elgin, IL

Whoa, just whoa. I've never had a bad night while drinking Dogfish Head 90 Minute. This beer not only tastes awesome, but it's SO strong. If you're looking for a great-tasting beer with a nice buzz to it, look no further. The only beer I can think of that is stronger is the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA, which is nearly impossible to find.
Will S.
Will S.
Newport, OR

This is one of my favorite beers and is consistently given as a gift on all occasions. It can be a bit heavy to drink, the abv is very high. It does not have the traditional hop forwardness of many other I.P.A. syle beers which I find most enjoyable. This is a good beer to pair with a nice meal or to enjoy after a long day at work
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This stuff is so amazing. I love it. It's kind of hard to find, at least for me, but if you see it, don't miss your opportunity to at least try it. I've never had a bad experience with Dogfish Head and this is no exception. It has an amazing taste, it is very strong but I like that, and it gives you a nice buzz pretty quickly.
Brayden S.
Brayden S.
Tucson

I've tried a lot of IPA's and dogfish head 90 minute IPA is among the best. I've been a long time customer of dogfish head. Compared to other IPAs, it's very smooth, the hops aren't overdone and it has a great citrus and fruity aroma to it. Have and will purchase again if I can't get my hands on more of the 120 minute
Absolutely my favorite IPA, ever. My go-to beer for dinner or as a recommendation for anyone who even hints that they occasionally enjoy an IPA. Beautiful taste with a great kick - but drinker beware! A couple of these will get you the buzz of 5 or 6 other beers, particularly if you're not ready for it!
Mary V.
Mary V.
San Mateo, CA

If you love IPA's but are used to more West Coast brewing, this will definitely be a shock to the taste buds. But a good shock. Pretty thick and malty, but amazing taste overall. High in percentage so watch out how many you drink but I would go as far to say this is my favorite beer.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Waukesha, WI

Can you really go wrong with an IPA? I think not.

This beer is smooth, hoppy, and complex. With an IBU of 90, you can expect a whole lot of bitter, but Dogfish Head masters balancing the bitterness of the hops with a smooth flavor.

When in doubt, go for a 90 Minute!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA

Dogfish head makes a great selection of IPAs. No doubt 90 minute is one of their most popular and difficult to get your hands on. It is full of hoppys yet has a smooth and it's not too bitter on the palate. Enjoy! Also try 60 minute by Dogfish head. It's great too!
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.

My husband loves Dogfish head products. I've tried some and they really are good. this is pretty hoppy and rich. 90 minute is an IPA just like most of Dogfish Head beers. We get this at Giant Eagle, and local beer stores. If you like IPAs try this craft beer
Aydin A.
Aydin A.

Where can you find this in NY? Whole foods no longer carries this.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga

I've seen this beer advertised at a local pizza parlor here. What would be a good pizza pairing for it?
Ivan Lou V.
Ivan Lou V.
Edinburg

What idea popped up to give you the name dogfish head?As far as 90 minutes, what does the imply to?

Join Now