Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA uploaded by Courtney W.

BY DOGFISH HEAD #71 in Beer

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.
Off-centered ales for off-centered people.
The continually-hopped, super fantastic India pale ale.

• "high alcohol content sneaks up on you for sure." in 1 review
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mix of sour without being too sour. It is refreshing and nice to drink at the beach on a hot day or just at home with friends. Label is fun, description is fun, beer is good. If you haven’t tried it and aren’t sure if you will like it I bet you could surprise yourself.
Jennifer S.
Lookout , WV
I was skeptical of this IPA "movement" that has been happening in craft beer over the past couple of years. I especially become skeptical when some of my favorite brands of craft beer like #DogfishHead jumped on board. I am a beer lover. I am not a lover of overwhelming hoppy flavor that burns my taste buds off. What Dogfish Head has accomplished with this IPA is delicious. This is one of my favorite brands of craft beers. They never disappoint. Anything they produce is delicious! Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
Kathleen L.
Brighton, CO
I’ve tried fourDogfish Head 60 Minute IPA dogfish Head beers and I haven’t been disappointed yet. The 120 min ipa is my favorite but the 90 min is very close second. So hoppy, crisp, refreshing and delicious. The Midas touch as always been great.
Lexie D.
I really love the 90 minute IPA, but the 60 minute just really didn’t meet my expectations. This is one of my favorite breweries, but it just wasn’t for me. Maybe it was too bitter, I know other people love it, but it wasn’t as great as I hoped.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
This is one of my favorite IPAs to drink. This is not for the light beer lover as this is not a light beer. It is very hoppy and has about double alcohol content as regular beer so be careful. This is not the best to chug, that's for sure.
Emily B.
This is a nice hoppy full flavor beer. Not my favorite but definitely not too shabby. I purchased this at a small Mom and pop gas station so the price there was a bit steep but nothing too outrageous. I would purchase this again.
Jaime E.
Definitely a very crisp, deep hop flavored beer. I personally love it, definitely worth the price. This is my brother and I’s tradition every Christmas, I have gotten the 90 minute before but the 60 minute is a just such a perfect balance, especially if you like other DogFish Head.
Christina H.
Acworth, GA
My favorite IPA! WATCH OUT, this one will creep up on you. It's so delicious, you will drink all six and want to run to the store to grab another six pack! But you won't need it, The Stronger Beer definitely does the trick!
Austen C.
I LOVE this beer. It's always my go-to buy at the grocery store and at restaurants. It's not my all time favorite IPA but it's a good one. A lot of beers lose quality as the brewery gets more well known but not Lagunita's.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand does a tremendous job at making simple, clean, tasty IPAs that are not too overwhelming yet still pack a punch. It is easy to find and always a party favorite while still pleasing the uptight beer snobs.
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm always willing on trying new beer. Is this beer considered dark beer?
Laura S.
Don't you just love the hops!?
Crystal L.
Hayward, CA
How would you describe the taste of this beer?