Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA uploaded by Brandon W.Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA uploaded by Courtney W.

BY DOGFISH HEAD

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.
Off-centered ales for off-centered people.
The continually-hopped, super fantastic India pale ale.

• "high alcohol content sneaks up on you for sure." in 1 review
Lacy M.
Yuck. The only reason I give it two stars rather than one is bc I can’t say I don’t like it, I’m not sure if I even clicked on the right one. But my boyfriend and all his friends love it. They’re always trying new beer. It’d be a great beer to me I think it’s just too dark. If you love the flavor of beer, then definitely give it a shot. I like the taste of beer but after 2-3 these it starts making my saliva all gross and I can’t get the taste out of my mouth for like 24 hrs! Other than that it’s okay.
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mix of sour without being too sour. It is refreshing and nice to drink at the beach on a hot day or just at home with friends. Label is fun, description is fun, beer is good. If you haven’t tried it and aren’t sure if you will like it I bet you could surprise yourself.
Elesha N.
Long Beach
Great beer high alcohol content so you don’t have to drink a lot of it. Lots of hops !! 🎉  winner for me . Affordable and exceeds expectations. Kinda knocks you over after 1.  I have purchased this for the last decade and would recommend to hoppy connoisseurs
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
I do really like this beer, however it is high in alcohol so don't drink many, it will knock you on your arse. For Dogfish the 60 minute ipa definitely reached expectations for this brand for me. It is tasty and often on tap at local bars and restaurants.
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
This is my all-time favorite IPA. It has such a crisp taste with just the right amount of hops. The 6% ABV is just the right amount to give you a little bit of an extra kick without being too heavy. Highly recommend especially for those who are new to the IPA and craft beer world!
Shannon S.
This is one of my go-to beers all year round. It is an American-style IPA with a bit of a citrusy hop. The ABV is 6% so it’s not as high as a lot of other IPAs which I personally like because I can have a few without getting drunk.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand does a tremendous job at making simple, clean, tasty IPAs that are not too overwhelming yet still pack a punch. It is easy to find and always a party favorite while still pleasing the uptight beer snobs.
Ericka M.
Little Rock, AR
I tried this beer for the first time last month and I have to say for an IPA I enjoyed this one. I don’t normally go for IPA because of the bitter taste but this one was not bad at all (I still love my lagers tho)
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a good beer! This is one of the first great IPAs I ever tried. It’s big on hops flavor, easy to drink, and pretty affordable for the high quality. I get this when I want to treat myself. I’d recommend this!
Ann M.
Phenix City , AL
It was very hard to sell this particular beer at my bar. Not sure why since when we have dogfish head on tap we can’t keep enough of it. The bottle is very appealing to the eye making sure the brand name is there
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm always willing on trying new beer. Is this beer considered dark beer?
Laura S.
Don't you just love the hops!?
Crystal L.
Hayward, CA
How would you describe the taste of this beer?