Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA uploaded by Courtney W.

BY DOGFISH HEAD #60 in Beer

Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.
Off-centered ales for off-centered people.
The continually-hopped, super fantastic India pale ale.

• "high alcohol content sneaks up on you for sure." in 1 review
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good mix of sour without being too sour. It is refreshing and nice to drink at the beach on a hot day or just at home with friends. Label is fun, description is fun, beer is good. If you haven’t tried it and aren’t sure if you will like it I bet you could surprise yourself.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I’m a big IPA fan, and from the small state of Delaware (where dogfish is brewed) so of course this is a staple beer for me. It’s very hoppy, which I like, and it’s found all over on tap where I’m from. Is you’re looking for a traditional IPA with no frills, this is for you
Jennifer S.
Fayetteville
I was skeptical of this IPA "movement" that has been happening in craft beer over the past couple of years. I especially become skeptical when some of my favorite brands of craft beer like #DogfishHead jumped on board. I am a beer lover. I am not a lover of overwhelming hoppy flavor that burns my taste buds off. What Dogfish Head has accomplished with this IPA is delicious. This is one of my favorite brands of craft beers. They never disappoint. Anything they produce is delicious! Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
Jaylyn K.
Ashley, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's hard to contain myself when I think about just how damn good Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA. It's everything you want from an IPA: tart, piney, refreshing, and crisp. I have yet to try another IPA that can touch the masterful flavor of the 60 Minute.
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
In my option the best beer of all time. Great IPA. It sets the bar for all IPA's to follow. Great flavor, great drink ability. Pairs well with anything. Can't say enough good things about this one. I would give it 6 stars if I could
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
This is such an easy to drink IPA in my opinion. The citrus and hops feel like magic in my mouth and make me so happy while enjoying one of these beers. Dogfish head seriously knew what they were doing when they concocted this.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand does a tremendous job at making simple, clean, tasty IPAs that are not too overwhelming yet still pack a punch. It is easy to find and always a party favorite while still pleasing the uptight beer snobs.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a good beer! This is one of the first great IPAs I ever tried. It’s big on hops flavor, easy to drink, and pretty affordable for the high quality. I get this when I want to treat myself. I’d recommend this!
Natasha B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very good! Very strong. If you’re looking for a buzz this will give you one. I like the taste a lot. This is one we buy a lot for cook outs and any gathering honestly lol it’s more expensive than some others we buy but it’s worth it
Jillian F.
Harrisburg
Great IPA. It ranks comparable to Goose IPA. This is always stocked in my fridge and is my boyfriend’s favorite. It doesn’t have a very pine like taste; perfect amount of hops. Compared to alternatives, it costs about the same.
Raquel  V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm always willing on trying new beer. Is this beer considered dark beer?
Laura S.
Don't you just love the hops!?
Crystal L.
Hayward, CA
How would you describe the taste of this beer?