BY DOG WHISPERER

Keep everything you need to feed and water your dog on your travels in one convenient pack. This unique travel pack stores up to 1.5 liters of water and up to 8 pounds of kibble.  No need to bring separate dog bowls - there s a zip-off water or food bowl on one side and a food pour spout that doubles as feeding bowl on the other.  You can always see how much water and food you have through frosted panels on the main on the main compartment.  There s even a front pocket to hold treats or the included shoulder strap.  The refillable water reservoir has a convenient pour tube.  A roll top bag closure keeps food fresh and dry and makes a great carrying handle.  Convenient handles on either side make it easy to grab and pour food or water.  Built for travel and safety with a rugged wa. see more...

Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Pet Lover Expert
Very durable and easy to use. You can put a lot of food and water in it it and it'll still be sturdy. Great use for traveling with a pet. I'd buy it for my friend again since she likes it so much.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Plainfield, IL
Very easy to use an carry! Holds alot of water an food, definitely will keep buying this product for my puppy
Molly P.
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
This pack is so helpful when you are going to the beach or the lake for the day! AND you can even hook it on your dogs back and have them carry it! It makes your pup extremely happy and makes them think they are accomplishing a mission! Its a great storage and training tool!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL
I love taking this on hikes when we take our beautiful dog with us! It's just perfect for carrying everything you need for a days adventure!
Jan L.
Jan L.
I have seen a couple of people with this and I am thinking about getting one for my dog, I love the convenience, I seen the couple water and feed there dog and everything seem to be part of the bag.
melissa b.
melissa b.
Great to take with you when you travel. it holds quite a bit of food and water. and enough pockets for leashes and what not. thumbs up
Linda F.
Linda F.
I take my dogs everywhere so I have 3 of these one for each dog, yes they're like my kids haha. It's perfect for traveling holds good amount of food and water.