Dog Whisperer Deluxe Pet Travel Mat

by Dog Whisperer

These handy travel dog mats roll up and secure with straps and provide a comfortable place for your dog anywhere you go. The 34 x 26 inches crate size doubles as a temporary dog bed or crate mat and is perfect for tired dogs up to 70 pounds.  The larger 48 x 36 inches cargo size covers the cargo area in wagons, vans and SUVs and handles dogs up to 110 pounds.  A rugged water repellent fabric bottom handles damp ground while its quilted and wear-resistant microsuede top encourages snoozing. The cover unzips for cleaning and for easy removal of the interior foam pad.  Yes, the cover is machine washable and its all PVC free.  One year limited warranty. Pack tested and approved by Cesar s own pack at the Dog Psychology Center in Santa Clarita.

This looks interesting. How small does it roll up? Would you consider this camping or backpack friendly?
I Love my puppy, However, he likes to chew his beds up...what kind of material is this and is it easily destroyed?
Would this fit in a car?
Start your review of Dog Whisperer Deluxe Pet Travel Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is great for the car or going to a dog park or vacation with your animals my dog loves thisin reviews
I very highly recommend it!in reviews
...different kind of environment they feel affraid or stressed so this mat would help them to feel more comfortable and happy!in reviews
Very well made and good quality material!in reviews
Great for keeping the dog hair neutral.in reviews
Irvine, CA
Very well made and good quality material! I keep it in my car for on the go! It has come in handy so many times at friends houses to keep my dog feeling safe and keep her comfortable!
Conroe , TX
This is aneat little bed for my dog. Its cushy and seems very durable. In particular I appreciate the water tight qualities. This thing got soaked in a sudden rainstorm, I opened it up to dry the stuffing and found it completely dry. It is on the small side but my american bulldog (female) fits on it fine. Any bigger dog would not. Also the price is a bit much for what it is. I think we paid the "Cesar Milan" brand price.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This small pet bed is amazing. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the price. Great quality item.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is a great thing to keep in your car or to bring with you when traveling instead of a bed. It's also nice for the airport
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This travel mat is great to lay in the back of the car for your pet to rest or nap while on long drives. We travel 3 hours almost every weekend. I lay the seats down in the back and lay his bed on top and he sleeps the whole way!
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great and are sure to keep your pooch cozy! I keep one similar in the bedroom to for my dog to sleep on.
San Antonio, TX
Best dog bed. Kong supplies and toys are the best. Well made and withstand a great amount of chewing. Recommend all there products
Shiloh, IL
I travel a lot. And I love to take my dogs with. I keep it in my car for on the go. it stays in great shape. My dog absolutely loves this bed.
Stockton, CA
Seemed really comfortable until my dog decided to chew it up taste great by the looks of it, not sure if I'll buy him another
Aurora, CO
My dog loves this for the car. Great for keeping the dog hair neutral. He has his own special place. He loves it and feels special
Ask a question to the Influenster community...