BY LEGENDOG

Color: PinkMaterial: CottonSize: S-XXLMeasurement:S: Bust: 32cm/12.5in, Length: 20cm/7.8in, Neck: 23cm/9.0inM: Bust: 37cm/14.5in, Length: 25cm/9.8in, Neck: 26cm/10.2inL: Bust: 44cm/17.3in, Length: 30cm/11.8in, Neck: 29cm/11.4inXL: Bust: 49cm/19.2in,... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Dog Vest, Legendog Cute I LOVE MY DADDY / MOMMY Pet Dog Clothes Dog Apparel for Pet Puppy!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?