BY CARDINAL PET CARE

Crazy Dog Train-Me Mini Training Reward Dog TreatsEvery dog treat is not necessarily a successful Training Reward! The Crazy Dog Train-Me Training Rewards have been tested and recommended by thousands of professional dog trainers because they have proven to attract, focus, motivate and reward dogs for learning a task. And, that helps shorten the learning curve and make training lessons more successful! see more...

Jenni I.
Jenni I.
Atkinson, NH
No reviews? Well then... My puppy loves these. They are tiny but so great for training! She actually wants to train, because she knows she gets these, haha, in one of four flavors. She patiently waits when she sees a bag in my hands. I will buy these until my little girl is done training, and maybe even after too.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
I got these treats for my 3 month old maltipoo and she already knows how to sit! she loves the flavor of them and I can tell this is what motivated her more! they're super affordable so I will definitely purchase again.
Ashley ✨.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
My dog loves these! I like to buy the softer treats since she’s a Snorkie! They don’t have corn or soy in them. These are great for training and just for treats to give! I would recommend them! Great value also!
shannon m.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
My new puppy loves these. They are small and so few calories I don't feel bad give him a few when trying to teach him new things. I have tried other treats he had no interest in and didn't want but once he smells these he is very excited.