Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Vitamins & SupplementsDOG MX™
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets

Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets

Does this contain shellfish? Or was shellfish used to get the Omega Fatty Acids?
Start your review of Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets!
Zhala M.
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Zhala M.
I like that there’s a joint supplement for senior dogs and I believe it’s slowly helping my dog. The issue is that he will not take it unless it’s covered in so much peanut butter. Perhaps if they were like gummy bears then he would like them more.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Shannon C.
Since my dog is getting older in years, I've been looking into buying her supplements. I was lucky enough to get selected to review this product and I am very happy for that. So far in trying them, I have noticed that she doesn't limp as much (she has hip problems) and she seems to have a bit of a pep to her step. I highly recommend these to dog owners who are looking for something to help their dogs.
Kristen V.
Hoffman Est, IL
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Kristen V.
My dog, Bronx really benefited from these chews. He has a torn ACL and other joint problems. He ate these when I put them in with the rest of his food. I saw a noticeable difference in the way he walks. The only thing I’m sad about is I can’t find them anywhere to purchase. I’ve checked Target and Amazon. Please let me know where I can purchase these so they can be apart of my dogs heathy routine.
tiffanygerman G.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by tiffanygerman G.
I was excited for my dogs to try these joint mobility tablets, because they’ve used a similar product in the past and it worked really well. I’d say this product is comparable to the previous supplement my dogs used in the past. Both of my dogs are 11 and their mobility and joints have been holding up well. I will continue using this supplement!
Hanna S.
Conway, AR
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Hanna S.
I never received this product for review so I am unable to review it properly. I am sorry that I can’t review this product as needed for y’all.
heather C.
Beowawe, NV
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by heather C.
I was so excited to receive this product to review since I have an older lady dog. However they smell awful and I couldnt get her to eat them no matter what (and she eats just about everything). I tried to get my other younger dogs to eat them, just in case she was being too picky, but no, they wouldnt even try them, not one of my four dogs would have anything to do with these. Maybe they work great, but you have to make them appealing enough where the dog wants to eat them.
Jeff B.
Meridian, ID
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Jeff B.
My dog didn’t mind the taste and even seemed to enjoy it. I haven’t seen to big of a change in mobility but he seemed to have more energy these last couple days. So I would recommend it.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Tamara J.
My dogs are 9 and 11 and I've noticed lately that they don't move with as as much agility as they used to, especially when they go up and down the stairs. These supplements contain glucosamine and chondroitin and Omega-3 Fatty Acids to help with my dogs' joint mobility. I've noticed a difference after just a week of use and my dogs really seem to enjoy the flavor!
Sarah M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Sarah M.
This product would probably be good for someone with a small or medium sized dog. For my large bulldog who has to take 3 of these a day it only provides a 20 day supply. That wasn’t a huge deal but when he started taking them he began to sneeze quite a bit, we stopped giving them to him for a few days then tried again. Once again the sneezing came back. Apparently my dog is allergic to something in these supplements so we will not be using anymore or purchasing them again. Even had he not been allergic we would have not purchased again unless they made a joint mobility in a large breed form because of the amount he has to take. I received this item for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Emily G.
Warren, PA
Dog MX Advanced Senior Joint MoilityChew Tablets uploaded by Emily G.
gave these to my older dachshund. he doesn't really seem to have any issues going on right now so I really couldn't tell if it did much for him or not. I may try to give these to my mom's beagle who has Lyme's!!