BY DOG MD #89 in Flea & Tick Control

Dog MD Maximum Defense QuickTabs (nitenpyram) for Dogs is an oral flea control medication available over-the-counter to consumers like you. Compare to Capstar (nitenpyram),same active ingredient used in the vet channel. Health Consideration: Flea control medication Features: Capstar is a registered trademark of Novartis AG Life Stage: Dogs over 25 lbs Package Quantity: 6 Tablets Application: Tablets Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Directions: This easy-to-dose tablet begins working within 30 minutes. It cuts out the mess and does exactly what you need it to do: kills fleas fast! If your dog gets re-infested, you can safely give another dose as often as once a day. ItAAATMs safe for nursing or pregnant dogs. You can treat all infested dogs in the household. It is also safe to use in dogs over 4 weeks of age and weighing over 25 pounds. see more...

• How long are these good for after giving to the dog?5 Answers
Sarah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I've seen this a couple of times when I go into the pet Dept at Walmart and honestly was skeptic about it but one day I said it's worth a try and I'm glad I did give it a shot because it works really well for my dogs they don't itch as bad as they used to and it keeps fleas off of them and they're more happier than ever :)
Mallory P.
Depoe Bay, OR
I use these and the cat ones for my pets when they get fleas. They kill them within 30 minutes to 3 hours and are super effective. I love these tablets and highly recommend them!
Maison T.
Yukon, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three big dogs one being a sheriff K9 and this stuff is amazing! It works in seconds it seems like!
Sandra L.
Peoria, AZ
My dog started having fleas but after having this treatment, the fleas were gone!
Kayla  T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
How long are these good for after giving to the dog?