BY DOG LOVE IT #21 in Dog Toys

• are these very loud?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new chew toy for my dog. I can't find a...3 Answers
  • Anyone else's dog rip this up in like 5 minutes?10 Answers
Ariel M.
I've read others say their dogs destroyed theirs in a day but I have averaged over a year for each of the four I've bought, and since it's the only toy he owns it gets used constantly. He gnaws it for hours a day and fetches it the minute I return home every day to play hard tug of war with. I do recognize the risk of having pieces broken or chewed off and that's when it's time to replace it but we monitor that closely. Couldn't be happier.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
Our dogs go crazy for squeaker toys! But for some reason these ones seem a little flimsy. We have little dogs and they completely destroyed these little dumbbells. They tore up the River in the plastic into little bits. I'm not sure how much they actually ingested. I mean they're good toys and they're fun with the squeaker but for some reason our little dogs just annihilated them.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Well I figured I would give these a go. Dogs tend to love anything that squeaks and of course the tennis ball feel brings back fairly good memories of lots of fuzzy broken balls.

I think it is important to stress that these footballs are not chew toys. They are designed to be interactive play between yourself and dog. So long as this is adhered to the ball will last a fair while.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
My dogs love to play with sqeaker toys. These toys do last very much... considering that my doggies love to chew on them so thats a plus. I don't have to buy a new toy every time we play. But the downside to them is.. like i said, my doggies like to chew on them so the sqeaker does either fall in or just pop out! But in over all i do recommend them for our furry family member!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
My dog, Brutus the Boston Terrier, absolutely loved this toy. It had so many different things for him to do versus a basic dog toy. It lasted a long time and he still has not completely demolished it. It is a very good value, especially I would definitely recommend it to other dog owners, especially those who have a hard time finding a toy that lasts!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
My smaller dog loves this and can play with this all day long! My bigger dog on the other hand can have it for about thirty minutes before it is absolutely demolished. He loves it and wants to play with it but he just destroys them! I would get it if you know your dog isn't going to chew through it I would get it!
Kya F.
If you have a ball loving big dog, this is perfect! Our 70 lbs puppy has been playing with this toy for two weeks and it's still in one piece! He's a heavy chewer too! It squeaks, bounces around in unpredictable ways and holds up to chewing. big dogs can handle it just fine. I definitely recommend it!
Amber J.
Fairmont, WV
This toy is one of my dogs favorites and he's pretty picky about what he plays with. He usually tears toys up in about 2 days but this one lasts him about a month. They sell them at Petco that's where I usually get them. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to other dog owners!
Nátalie A.
North Port, FL
Very effective for teeth of puppies and better if not a material that can become entangled in the teeth of your dog as cloth or stuffed animal that will become waste and can give you an infection in his little teeth .
There are also problems with paint that can intoxicate .
Abby H.
Tampa, FL
My light chewer of a corgi managed to rip this toy apart in under a day. Ripped the squeaker right out! It was cheap, so not a big deal, but still disappointing. For what it's worth he did enjoy it while he was playing with it, but got bored once he tore out the squeeky
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pet Lover Expert
Anyone else's dog rip this up in like 5 minutes?
joy b.
Waycross, GA
are these very loud?
Joel G.
I have been looking for a new chew toy for my dog. I can't find anything that she won't chew through and tear apart in a few hours. Are these durable? Can they withstand a powerful bite and not fall apart?
Jacquie B.
Anaheim, CA
My puppy likes to rip his plastic toys into tiny pieces, is this more sturdy?
Angelica C.