Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy

by Dog Love It

#6 in Dog Toys

Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy is is good for rough chewers my dog destroyers almost every toy she gets?
How many has a dog they love ?
Your dogs like them Your dogs like them. ?
Start your review of Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog goes crazy over these chew toys. She is always running around with one in her mouth and hides them like they are her most valuable treasure. They are long lasting and make her happy. I am very satisfied and will repurchase. I recommend try this chew toy.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
My little shih tzu Bella loves this toy. The best part is that they bounce a little bit so when she plays with it, it kind of bounces around and it amuses her without us having to throw it around for her. It also squeaks very easily so she gets a kick out of it and hours of play time. It does not easily break, so her little teeth have not done extensive damage to it.
Neydi M.
Ellicott City, MD
Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy uploaded by Neydi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Owww I like these for my babe . He is not with me now but I’ll come back soon. I really miss my baby. I know he enjoys playing with small toys .
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy uploaded by Brandy H.
Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My baby SHI TZU loves anything that squeaks and she likes to be able to squeak it herself so I love these because they are soft enough for her to do on her own an when she makes it squeak she is so funny, that makes my day!
Paris F.
Great dog toy and it’s a lot of fun too🤗 my dog absolutely loves these but she always breaks the squeaky part lol
Paula N.
If I give my dogged stuffed toys he will tare them up within days. With the rubber toys they tend to last longer that's why I prefer these.
London W.
Baltimore, MD
Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy uploaded by London W.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this toy I’m saying love it I mean I’m giving us a favor of you because I’ll much she love you she love you so much that she won’t let me even touch it so I try to take them so there’s a funny story I try to take the thing from home and she want to bite me like what girl it’s not even that serious she is so pretty I’m trying to give you a picture but I don’t really have storage so but yeah I’ll check it out in the next time though
Gregory G.
Aliquippa, PA
These toys are a great fit for a dog if they like to chew on something all day long. It barely ever tares in my experience. It’s worth trying for sure.
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
My dog would love this product and play with it, I would throw it as it was a ball! This product makes my dog who will love it soon!
Blake N.
Wilmington, OH
They’re cute! I love them, but my doggies chew them up so fast. It’s some of their favorite toys though. Happy dog, happy life 🤷🏼‍♀️ I worry about them digesting the rubbery plastic stuff that it’s made out of though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia M.
toronto
il y a 12 jours
Skylar H.
Cary
il y a 9 mois
Dog Love It Rubber Dumbell Pawprint Sqeaker Toy I have a 4 year old yorkie who love to chew things up. Is this durable or is it easy to read up?
allan M.