BY DOG LOVE IT #11 in Dog Toys

• Anyone else's dog rip this up in like 5 minutes?10 Answers
Holly M.
Churchville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He couldn’t put this down! He loved to chew on it and to play with us with it as well! Bright and colorful! Durable! Great for the money! Average dog toy price and compares well to other types of related toys! He did manage to chew it apart eventually so we had to throw it away so he didn’t choke on any pieces that he pulled off of it
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this product! Very affordable and easy to find. The downfalls are that it is easy for my dog to tear it apart which leads to having to clean up a mess once they are done chewing it up. You most certainly have to watch your pets with this toy so they don’t digest the product if they tear it up.
Kayleigh B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my dogs favorite toys! He loves he squeaky sound it makes and unlike the other types that use cloth he has a harder type ripping these ones to spreads to get the squeaker out of it. They aren’t expensive and if your dog likes to play fetch with a toy that squeaks I recommend this
Mette B.
Fort Wayne
My dog looooved this toy. He could spend hours playing inside and outside. For the most part he loves to play by himself but it is good to play catch with. Plus my friends dog and him can play with it and each other for hours with this toy. I would highly recommend this.
Cassidy J.
Shasta Lake
I like this toy dog can’t tear it apart it’s a nice toy near invencable I definetly think you should buy this your dog will love it so much I have a small/medium sized dog this toy is also very affordable I recommend all dog owners try this item it’s nive
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this toy! He loves it when it squeaks! My dog likes to chew up the cloth toys so this toy has lasted longer because it is not cloth. i highly recommend this dog toy to pet owners. We also play fetch with it as well! it is reasonably priced also!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these rubber dumbells a lot. Yes my dog enjoyed these toys a lot, they are her favorite. The pros are my dog loves it, and I don't really have any cons about the toy. Yes I would definitely recommend to other dog owners to try.
itzel a.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
its not a good toy for a dog. they cant chew on them or play with them. they can still play with it but they keep it there. they dont play with it. they only love playing with the dogs balls or rope toys too. i dont highly recommended
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
When my dog was a puppy I got her one of these and she loved it! as she’s grown she doesn’t like the squeaking anymore but as a puppy it was her favorite toy. She loved to play tug a war with it and she loved to fetch it when we’d throw it.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Anyone else's dog rip this up in like 5 minutes?
joy b.
Waycross, GA
are these very loud?
Joel G.
I have been looking for a new chew toy for my dog. I can't find anything that she won't chew through and tear apart in a few hours. Are these durable? Can they withstand a powerful bite and not fall apart?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Where can I buy this?
Is it easy for dogs to tear this up??