Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness]

by Puppia

Soft and Comfortable Dog Harness Puppia Authentic Soft Dog Harness is a comfortable harness made for your dog's safety

Authentic Puppia Soft Dog Harness made out of 100% Polyester. The size chart measurements are the dimensions of the actual product.; Adjustable chest belt and quick-release buckle Comfortable padded neck opening. Make sure all measurements fit within the dimensions with a room to spare in the chest and neck. Please make sure neck measurement of your dog doesn't exceed measurement on the size chart; Machine washable, but hand washing and air drying are recommended; If you are looking for a harness that is adjustable around neck, and chest, we suggest trying a Puppia Ritefit Harness.; See the pictures of dogs wearing Soft Harness at the bottom of page for your reference (7.5” neck girth / 9.0” ~ 13.0” chest girth)

Would this harness be good for a sensitive maltipoo? She is about 10 pounds and when I take her for walks she definitely loves to go faster than she should
Do dogs feel comfortable in this harness?
I really want to get a harness for my dog but don’t know if she will let me put it on her. Does anyone have any tips on putting a harness on a dog who hates wearing things?
Start your review of Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness]!
mahopac
Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] uploaded by Paola A.
I love this brand , my dog has a purple one and they always have the perfect size for any kind of dog , we bought it and still in a good condition usually my dog is really strong and she breaks everything .
West Monroe, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
My favorite harness for my furry bestfriend. It's made out of great , soft material. It doesn't rub the dog or nothing. Easily adjustable for a great fit. My dog really enjoys wearing it , doesn't have any trouble with it. I definitely recommend.
Central Falls, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] uploaded by Angel D.
I thought I loved Puppia, I bought my puggy every color every style, she was in a small for a while, but as she started getting bigger, the Small was too small, it would give her a rash on her neck, and it would rub on her armpits causing a rash as well. The medium was too big, she escaped twice at the groomers. Good thing the door was closed. Needless to say I don’t recommend this product if your furbaby is between sizes. 3 months ago I would have given it 5 stars. I did love it when she fit into the small. I felt secure she would not escape and get hurt. But the medium just doesn’t cut it!!!
Coral gables , FL
Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] uploaded by Maria L.
Being a wiener dog mom could be sometimes quite tough. For a while, it was hard to find a perfect fit for my furry baby until I found puppies hardness. It seemed like none of the pet store harnesses will fit properly into my babies chest. My dachshund weights about 19lb and he is “medium size” everywhere we go I make sure he wears his Puppia harness. It doesn’t come out from any side of his body and does not harms his chest or neck. Best investment hands down
Franklin, VT
Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] uploaded by Maya A.
My Boston Terrier loves wearing a harness when he goes on walks. This harness is easy to put on and seems like it’ll last a long time. It’s not expensive either and dog harnesses really can be. I definitely recommend this for comfort for your dog when going on walks. Stops Gizmo from being able to pull since I can hold firm without choking him.
Orlando
Before purchasing the Puppia Dog Harness, I went through TOO many collars & leashes for my dog. She’s an active pup & would snap (and break) every collar & leash I tried on her. The dog harness has held up on her very well! She seems comfortable wearing it & it’s lasted for almost a year now!
Martinsville
I Prefer these for my dogs than collars. They hold up very well. It doesn’t bother my dogs and they like it and it’s safer for them which makes me happy! Very affordable and highly recommend
Burleson, TX
Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] uploaded by Megan G.
I have this harness in orange and I really like it! My pug wears it on walks and when he rides in the car with me. Pugs have sensitive eyes, and pulling on a collar can cause their eyes to pop out. This harness prevents this from happening, and gives me peace of mind when my dog wears it. It is comfortable for him and easy to use.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work better then regular collars if you have a dog who’s head is just as big as neck but they never fully fit correctly. Also it’s annoying getting on but recommend for a dog like mine.
Somerville, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Howie loves this harness. It’s so easy to get the pups into and they seem to be pretty comfy! I love the bright colors! They are generally what I would expect to pay for a harness and are good quality. Highly recommend to other dog owners. Great for pugs who don’t have necks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lake Worth, FL
a year ago
Anyone ever use the Dog Harnesses- Puppia [Puppia Soft Dog Harness] ? Does your dog back up out of it and remove it or is it secure?
gloria H. • 2 months ago
Yes, the dog can get out of it. I prefer a different brand