BY DOG GONE SMART BED

joann f.
joann f.
This product is amazing once I bought this item my dog loved it she ran to it , she enjoys sleeping on it everyday . She won't let touch it or she will bark lol . I recommend this product for you to give a try and see what your pet thinks of it.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
My puppy Boxer loves his dog bed! Its light to carry around, fluffy and comfortable for him to easily fall asleep. Its a nice size, if you had two small poodles as well. Its so soft that even I could sleep in it! haha
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
My dogs love these. They are soft, and sometimes my toddler steals them from my dogs lol! They are easy to throw into the wash too!
salma h.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
My dog loves these. He hates getting up off them. ๐Ÿ˜‚he sleeps on them all the time
Kimm V.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
We use them for our cats but it never fails that we have to buy a few extras as they claim every single one for them selves and don't share with other cats.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten Island, NY
My dogs fight over bed. they love it. going to have to buy more. and keep some at my parents house when they watch my babies,.