BY DOG FOR DOG

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dog for Dog DogsButter Original Peanut Butter Dog TreatDogs love peanut butter, and this one not only tastes great, but is also good for them. Our Dog for Dog DogsButter Original Peanut Butter Dog Treat is made with all-natural ingredients, with no sugar, salt, soy, or hydrogenated oils. It simply has peanuts, golden flaxseed and palm fruit oil. Give your dog a spoonful of DogsButter as a tasty snack or fill their favorite toy to keep them busy. With every jar of DogsButter sold, Dog for Dog donates a DogsBar to a dog in need - a peanut butter that does good. Made in the USA. see more...

Review (1)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
My dogs absolutely love this! I decided to get this when I found out real peanut butter can be bad for dogs and I feel like they enjoy this more than regular peanut butter! I also use this on plain treats that I bought which my little dog would not eat and he scarfs them down! This is a definite must have in my house!