BY BANBERRY DESIGNS

CHRISTMAS DOG BOW. This is a great set of 2 bows and 1 holiday dog ornament. Add a fun picture of your furry friend in the poly clay like picture ornament. The set of 2 polka-dot dog collar bows are a must have for any family holiday picture, party,... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Dog Christmas Ornament and Collar Combo - 1 Red Dog Collar Bow - 1 Green Dog Collar Bow - I Dog Photo Christmas Ornament!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?