Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDog Chow
Puppy Chow Complete Dry Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice

Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice

Made with real, American-raised chicken, this thoughtful puppy food recipe is specially formulated to give puppies all the nutrients and calories needed to support all facets of their growing and developing bodies. It features 30% more protein* for strong muscles, DHA to help support proper brain and vision development, calcium for strong bones and joints, and antioxidants for immune support. *compared to leading adult dog food

Is it a good food for bigger breeds, and do you mix in any wet dog food as well?
How healthy is this ?
Is this a good food for pug puppies?
Start your review of Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice!
Jessica C.
Mundelein, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got my puppy a week ago and I have been trying this puppy food for her. I had to wet it for the first few days as they were too hard for her. But now she’s been chewing them. So far so good no reactions or bad diarrhea. I would definitely buy or recommend this product if you are looking for a more economic puppy food. Because she is a husky baby I would probably recommend something that is better for her fur.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Amy S.
First time using this puppy food. Our little guy likes the taste and gobbles the kibble right up! The pieces are smaller than some other brands I’ve used in the past. Easy for him to chew and no tummy troubles. The price is not too expensive for healthy mix. I’m pleased! [product:dog-chow-puppy-chow-complete-dry-dog-chow-puppy-food-with-real-chicken-&-rice]
Jamie F.
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Jamie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepper is 10 months old. She has been eating Puppy Chow since she started weaning. She's a very happy, healthy, little girl, with tons of energy! I wouldn't feel a puppy anything else.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This dog food is phenomenal! My puppy is so picky even with human food, and she devoured this. For the price and quality you will not find a better dog food. Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice
Sydney L.
Minnetonka, MN
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Sydney L.
Purchased at: Target
When I got my dog 2 months ago I asked the breeder what they fed them so I didn’t upset his tummy, and their answer was this food. I’ve been feeding it to him ever since and it is working great! He doesn’t love it to the point where he over eats, but doesn’t dislike it. His favorite are the orange pieces that he will sometimes pick out haha. I got him at 11 weeks and 3lbs, and he’s now at 4 1/2 months and 6lbs! In the picture you can see how much he’s grown while eating this food. The vet asks what he eats every time he goes in (they should really write that down) and when I tell them they always have a positive reaction! The first appointment I asked their opinion of this dog food and they said it is one of the best, which makes me feel really good about feeding my little guy this stuff. So far, he’s staying happy and healthy and I would highly recommend this food for puppies!
Victoria M.
Newton , NJ
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Victoria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dogs love this food! Have had both my dogs on this since they were puppies! Easy on the stomachs and full of all the nutrients the puppies need!
Michelle A.
Hanford, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love Purina, again, they have tried other foods and this is the only one they really love
Heather R.
Meadowview, Va
Perfect for puppy. He loves this and it's a reasonable price. Great price for great quality.
Headee E.
Millville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dog Chow Puppy Chow Complete Dry Dog Chow Puppy Food With Real Chicken & Rice uploaded by Headee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 4 pitties love this food, had to switch flavor to beef because 1 pup became allergic but they are healthy & striving and.. Highly recommended for its price and value!!
Keeley B.
My pup loved this product the price was great my pup is super healthy. No complaints. This would be my go to product if I were to have another pup. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...